Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 18, 24, 09:30:21:AM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706013 Posts in 302941 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Putin/Russia support Comrade Harris? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Putin/Russia support Comrade Harris?  (Read 37 times)
lakitss

« on: 08 23, 24, 08:48:40:AM » Reply

No real surprises here as the dems always support enemies of America.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/why-russian-state-media-obsessing-about-democratic-national-convention-praising-walz

Wow...
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #1 on: 08 23, 24, 11:16:56:AM » Reply

The Party Formerly Known as Republican... (aesopsretreat.com)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #2 on: 08 23, 24, 12:09:15:PM » Reply

No real surprises here as the dems always support enemies of America.

Yup. The fact all our enemies prefer Harris over Trump ought to tell you something.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 08 23, 24, 12:09:21:PM » Reply

Democrats insist they own the American people just as Putin owns the Russian people!
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 08 23, 24, 12:13:43:PM » Reply

The russian media is fed up with putin's shit and his hundreds of thousands of russians he has sacrificed for nothing.    The russian media sees the democrats in America and has hope that their country can turn away from the grips of the putin/trump type leadership. 
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 08 23, 24, 12:16:48:PM » Reply

The Russian pundits do evaluate the merits and drawbacks of various U.S. political candidates. What they are trying to determine is not necessarily who would pursue a more favorable policy towards Russia, i.e. who would be better or worse for Moscow. It is because the Russian intelligence services, whose assessments underpin Russian President Vladimir Putin’s policies and plans, already have concluded that Washington has been pursuing anti-Russia policies, regardless of whether it is a Republican or a Democrat Administration that occupies the White House.

"The only difference is how closely and steadfastly this course of action is pursued and which measures are adopted to make this goal a reality," read an analytic assessment by a Kremlin-affiliated think tank of "International Threats" from 2018.

Instead, what Moscow seeks to understand is which team, in this case – the Trump-Vance or the Harris-Walz – would be better or worse for America. Because if it’s bad for America, it’s good for Russia.

On Wednesday, Kommersant carried a full-page editorial focused on the biography of Kamala Harris’ VP pick, Gov. Tim Walz. It accused the "right-wing" U.S. media, of working to tarnish Walz’s reputation by portraying the Minnesota governor as a "secret agent for China."

The editorial, titled "He was fallen in love: U.S. Vice Presidential candidate Tim Walz is being attributed sympathies to China that do not exist," defended Walz’s political record, praised his affinity to China, and cast doubts about "the so called lies" about his service in National Guard – the misrepresentations that even left-wing U.S. media called him out on. The editorial pointed to Walz’s work promoting "human rights," "democracy in Hong Kong" and "religious freedoms," "hardly a pro-China" position, in Kommersant’s view.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #6 on: 08 23, 24, 12:52:54:PM » Reply

No links, no source, CCPWvit is all fraud!
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 08 23, 24, 01:00:01:PM » Reply

that came from lacky's link doodly.   have you not even bothered to read it for yourself?    hahahahahahahaahhaahahahaaa,   you're such a goofy old shit. 
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 08 23, 24, 01:08:49:PM » Reply

If you refuse to document your sources it is your fault!
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 08 23, 24, 01:12:09:PM » Reply

so you say I have to repost a link that lacky had just posted to talk about ?    you can get goofier goofy, I have faith in you.   hahahahhaa
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #10 on: 08 23, 24, 01:15:56:PM » Reply

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/deZGDItziG4" target="_blank">https://youtube.com/v/deZGDItziG4</a>
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 08 23, 24, 01:20:03:PM » Reply

LOL!

Try again!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Putin/Russia support Comrade Harris?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory