Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 07, 24, 09:45:03:PM

Login with username and password

When wondering why such a divide exists in America, never forget the warning:
"We are just days away from Fundamentally Changing the United States of America."

Search:     Advanced search
2702860 Posts in 302633 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Every teacher’ in Oklahoma must teach the Bible? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Every teacher’ in Oklahoma must teach the Bible?  (Read 103 times)
wvit1001

« on: 07 26, 24, 08:35:45:PM » Reply

Every teacher’ in Oklahoma must teach the Bible? That’ll keep the teachers from leaving.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #1 on: 07 26, 24, 09:01:32:PM » Reply

There goes avowed atheist WITLESS101 with her ranting about something Religious that she has NO idea about!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are NO atheists in Hell. Once there, they become believers!!
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 07 26, 24, 09:11:51:PM » Reply

So help me out zoey.   How is teaching the Christian bible going to further the education of the kids?    There's already a church on just about every corner of most towns, are they not having success in pushing the bible?   Do they need to have the Christian religious beliefs made a part of public school instruction?
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 07 26, 24, 10:00:54:PM » Reply

At least 8 large Oklahoma school districts rebuke superintendent's order to teach Bible

The list of large Oklahoma school districts that said they will not alter their curriculum despite Republican State Superintendent Ryan Walters' demand has

The Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office has said state law already allows for the Bible to be taught in classrooms, but doing so is a district-by-district decision. Based on comments to the media and letters sent to patrons, most of the districts that don’t plan to implement the directive have leaned on that principle of local control in making their respective decisions concerning curriculum.

The Center for Education Law also has issued a memorandum to Oklahoma school districts calling Walters’ mandate invalid under state law. Earlier this year, the legal firm successfully represented Edmond Public Schools in the district’s lawsuit against Walters and the Oklahoma State Board of Education. Responding to that lawsuit, the Oklahoma Supreme Court ruled the content of school libraries was a decision to be made by a local school board, not the state board.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2024/07/26/oklahoma-school-districts-bible-mandate/74551420007/
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 07 26, 24, 11:52:40:PM » Reply

Oh, the horror.   LOL
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 07 27, 24, 12:08:31:AM » Reply

it's not a horror chuck, it's just not right.   do things have to get completely horrible for you to be willing to do something about them?
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #6 on: 07 27, 24, 12:21:56:AM » Reply

WITLESS101 asks endless questions just to draw attention to herself.

If someone is stupid enough to answer any of them, MORE questions come and it never ends because she doesn't want it to.

Don't play her game.

wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 07 27, 24, 12:25:21:AM » Reply

I try to understand you wp goofy shit zoey but I just don't get it.   So I ask you questions.   Do you just swallow whatever your told without guestion zoey?   
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #8 on: 07 27, 24, 09:43:09:AM » Reply

Until youse commies came along the Bible was read in all schools everywhere in American.  Remember?  Yeah, it was the right thing to do.
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 07 27, 24, 02:40:59:PM » Reply

The bible wasn't read in the schools I attended chuck.   We started the day with the pledge of allegance and  a minute of silence though, most schools still do this.
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 07 27, 24, 02:43:07:PM » Reply

you can still read and carry the bible in public school if you want chuck. 
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #11 on: 07 27, 24, 02:45:21:PM » Reply

MAGA Wants us to go back to the good old days of unfair bias, racism and religious fervor.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Every teacher’ in Oklahoma must teach the Bible?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory