Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 08, 24, 12:52:14:AM

Login with username and password

When wondering why such a divide exists in America, never forget the warning:
"We are just days away from Fundamentally Changing the United States of America."

Search:     Advanced search
2702901 Posts in 302636 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 47 meets with Netanyahu discuss the Iran problem, again 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: 47 meets with Netanyahu discuss the Iran problem, again  (Read 65 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 07 26, 24, 06:31:47:PM » Reply

Former President Donald Trump met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at his Mar-a-Lago residence on Friday, the first time the pair have met since the former president left office in January 2021.

“If we win, it’ll be very simple. It’s all going to work out and very quickly,” former President Trump told reporters during the start of his meeting with the Israeli prime minister.

“If we don’t,“ he added, ”you’re going to end up with major wars in the Middle East, and maybe a third world war.”

After their meeting Friday, the Trump campaign said in a statement that the prime minister “thanked President Trump and his administration for working to promote stability in the region.”

That work included negotiating the Abraham Accords, relocating the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, and “recognizing Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights,“ the campaign said. The Trump team also cited “eliminating Qasem Soleimani, ending the horrific Iran Nuclear Deal, as well as combatting anti-Semitism in America and abroad” as accomplishments.

Former President Trump also “expressed his solidarity with Israel” in the wake of the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas terrorists. He promised “to bring Peace to the Middle East and combat anti-Semitism from spreading throughout college campuses across the United States.”
https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/trump-netanyahu-meet-for-the-first-time-in-nearly-4-years-5694292

None of these wars would be happening if the election wasn't stolen.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 07 26, 24, 06:33:45:PM » Reply

2 or 3 weeks is all it'll take.   isn't that right chuck?
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #2 on: 07 26, 24, 06:33:59:PM » Reply

Harris still has a good chance to be #47 before the election.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 07 26, 24, 06:36:33:PM » Reply

If it was so easy and could be solved so quickly why didn't trump solve the problem while he was in the presidency?
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #4 on: 07 26, 24, 06:37:41:PM » Reply

He did. 
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 07 26, 24, 06:43:04:PM » Reply

oh, ok.   then all this stuff going on in Israel right now is fake news then dan?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #6 on: 07 26, 24, 06:48:07:PM » Reply

Any news outlet quoting Hamas on the political situation or casualty numbers is fake news!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #7 on: 07 27, 24, 11:41:52:AM » Reply

Democrats always believe what Hamas says without question!
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #8 on: 07 27, 24, 12:38:16:PM » Reply

oh, ok.  then all this stuff going on in Israel right now is fake news then Dan?
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

No it’s very real.  But Trump is not the president now, is he?  When he WAS president all this stuff that is going on now was NOT going on. 
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 07 27, 24, 12:43:56:PM » Reply

Hamas was dying until Beijing Biden lifted sanctions on Iran and gave them money!
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 07 28, 24, 10:55:24:AM » Reply

October 7th is Beijing Biden and Kamala Harris's fault!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 07 29, 24, 12:57:31:PM » Reply

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 47 meets with Netanyahu discuss the Iran problem, again
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory