Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 18, 24, 09:27:00:AM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706012 Posts in 302940 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What do you think of the notion that NOW IS THE TIME FOR PUTINS WWIII 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: What do you think of the notion that NOW IS THE TIME FOR PUTINS WWIII  (Read 87 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 06 28, 24, 02:09:10:AM » Reply

Think about it. If Putin ever had intensions of starting a war with the U.S. NOW would be the time. 

Why?   Because now is the time we have the weakest President. And if Putin puts us into war then the War Powers Act comes into play and Biden remains President for the duration.  Put doesn't dare wait for Biden to be replaced. Especially if he is replaced by Trump.

And BTW: WW3 does not need to mean Nukes. A war can be fought without needing to toss the big ones.

dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 06 28, 24, 07:55:07:AM » Reply

God help us if Putin pulls that off, if our military leaders are on the same qualifications scale as the biden adminstration department leaders we are screwed with about as much chane of survival as a snowball in hell!
omiaqt
With the Political Conviction of President Trump...we are now the new Soviet Union!

Remember Alexei Navalny

« Reply #2 on: 06 28, 24, 09:19:47:AM » Reply

Given putin has lost approximately half a million troops and untold equipment pieces in a war against an inferior foe...I wouldn't give him good odds against the Air & Land Forces of NATO. However, should this hypothetical conflict escalate to nukes...NATO would need restraint against reciprocating, as putin would be cut off from the rest of the World and die.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #3 on: 06 28, 24, 09:25:10:AM » Reply

The Party Formerly Known as Republican... (aesopsretreat.com)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 06 28, 24, 09:42:31:AM » Reply

I say we are already in the beginning of it.  Such things do not start in one day.  They develop.  We see China, Russia, Iran and others aligning with each other against us.
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 06 28, 24, 11:12:12:AM » Reply

Well Commie Crow, you think that your Russian allies are ready for the big one.  So what are you MAGA-Commies tasked to do for Putin when they start WWIII?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #6 on: 06 28, 24, 12:25:29:PM » Reply

Fortunately, Russia has been bled white by the war and Putin's horrible economic policies!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What do you think of the notion that NOW IS THE TIME FOR PUTINS WWIII
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory