Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 23, 24, 01:31:02:AM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2714809 Posts in 303904 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: SCREW KARZAI, REASON TO BE IN AFGHANISTAN IS TO KEEP PAKISTAN IN CHECK 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: SCREW KARZAI, REASON TO BE IN AFGHANISTAN IS TO KEEP PAKISTAN IN CHECK  (Read 101 times)
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« on: 12 15, 11, 07:10:20:AM » Reply

We could care less about Hemet Karzai and the primitive afghan people, we are there for one reason and one reason alone, to keep Pakistan and its Nuclear Arsenal in check.
Oz

« Reply #1 on: 12 15, 11, 07:28:31:AM » Reply

Then howcome Bush gave Pakistan $10 Billion and a bunch of F-16s to deliver their nukes?

mudslinger

« Reply #2 on: 12 15, 11, 07:30:01:AM » Reply

It is to complex for a Democrat mind to understand so I will refrain from giving you an explanation.
Oz

« Reply #3 on: 12 15, 11, 07:33:19:AM » Reply

Muddy - you're an idiot.

mudslinger

« Reply #4 on: 12 15, 11, 07:34:33:AM » Reply

No, I think the insinuation was that you are an idiot.
talli

« Reply #5 on: 12 15, 11, 08:13:32:AM » Reply

We could care less about Hemet Karzai and the primitive afghan people, we are there for one reason and one reason alone, to keep Pakistan and its Nuclear Arsenal in check.

I can't tell what you're on about, muddy.  Is this because Karzai has said that he does want Afghanistan brought into any conflict with Iran?

But Oz gave you an excellent response which itself asks a great question:

Then howcome Bush gave Pakistan $10 Billion and a bunch of F-16s to deliver their nukes?

It's a question which you seem unable to answer.

So instead of saying:

It is to(sic) complex for a Democrat mind to understand so I will refrain from giving you an explanation.

Why not just answer the question and give everybody a chance to try and understand it? 

Think what a benefit that would be to us all.
mudslinger

« Reply #6 on: 12 15, 11, 08:18:56:AM » Reply

Any threat from Pakistan wouldn't come from f16s , the nuclear threat would come from a bomb smuggled into the U.S. since Pakistan does not have a long range missile delivery system. F16s are to counter attacks from any of their neighbors like Iran. range of the f16 is 500 miles. Pakistan is a delicate balance between friend and foe, in other words they are the friend we don't trust, but still critical in the war on terrorists.
talli

« Reply #7 on: 12 15, 11, 08:37:17:AM » Reply

Any threat from Pakistan wouldn't come from f16s , the nuclear threat would come from a bomb smuggled into the U.S. since Pakistan does not have a long range missile delivery system. F16s are to counter attacks from any of their neighbors like Iran. range of the f16 is 500 miles. Pakistan is a delicate balance between friend and foe, in other words they are the friend we don't trust, but still critical in the war on terrorists.

Okay, I want to think about what you've said here, but thanks for responding, mud.
Oz

« Reply #8 on: 12 15, 11, 09:03:43:AM » Reply

So, how do our troops in Afghanistan stop Pakistan from your biggest worry of smuggling a bomb?   

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: SCREW KARZAI, REASON TO BE IN AFGHANISTAN IS TO KEEP PAKISTAN IN CHECK
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory