Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 22, 24, 07:25:40:PM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2714708 Posts in 303893 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: NO. 1 RESPONSIBILITY OF A PRESIDENT IS SECURITY, R. PAUL HASN'T A CLUE 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: NO. 1 RESPONSIBILITY OF A PRESIDENT IS SECURITY, R. PAUL HASN'T A CLUE  (Read 271 times)
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« on: 12 15, 11, 05:36:55:AM » Reply

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 12 15, 11, 05:52:26:AM » Reply

how did invading iraq on lies and letting bin laden go while occupying the rest of afghanistan where BIN LADEN WAS NOT for the last 10 years help our national security?  try to think...bush screwed the pooch so badly militarily even ron paul could do better.
mudslinger

« Reply #2 on: 12 15, 11, 06:03:06:AM » Reply

If they were lies they were Bill Clinton's lies.
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #3 on: 12 15, 11, 06:14:55:AM » Reply

Where does it say that in the Constitution?  It may be in his Oath of Office, but it does not say SECURITY is the President #1 anything.
mudslinger

« Reply #4 on: 12 15, 11, 06:17:02:AM » Reply

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S0f5u_0ytUs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/S0f5u_0ytUs</a>
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #5 on: 12 15, 11, 07:18:16:AM » Reply

so what?  from 5 years BEFORE bush invaded, and BEFORE blix had been allowed back into iraq with complete access and found no traces of this shit.  why do you use 5 year old tape to try and justify bush's lies?
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #6 on: 12 15, 11, 07:23:46:AM » Reply

DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL. STFU HOOTY. Prove Bush INTENDED to lie when he took any actions. Bush was an Honorable man , Not like ones you are obviously used too, since you support obama , and act the way you do.

http://www.rightwingnews.com/quotes/demsonwmds.php
lluke47

« Reply #7 on: 12 15, 11, 07:25:01:AM » Reply

The alleged lies you liberals say came from Bush actually were told to him by the liberals, only you liberals don't have the balls to take any responsibility..

That's why liberals don't make good leaders, they are cowards..
mudslinger

« Reply #8 on: 12 15, 11, 07:27:36:AM » Reply

Clinton's head of the CIA Tenet was also Bush's CIA head, he brought Clinton's intelligence info with him. You dumb peckerhead ho daddy.
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #9 on: 12 15, 11, 07:30:58:AM » Reply

Clinton's head of the CIA Tenet was also Bush's CIA head, he brought Clinton's intelligence info with him. You dumb peckerhead ho daddy.

Hooty knew that because he believes he is obviously the smartest person here. That's is why he is so ridiculous with this Bullshit daily.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #10 on: 12 15, 11, 07:37:38:AM » Reply

what are you even talking about?  the president does not collect information, or tell the CIA how to do its job- Clinton's intelligence briefings about iraq was the same as what bush got...it doesn't vary from president to president...even though blix had been on the ground for 4 months with complete access and FOUND NO TRACES, AND THEN BUSH SAID THERE WAS NO DOUBT HUSSEIN HAD THIS SHIT...AND YOU FUCKERS DO NOT CALL THAT A LIE?  there is no sense trying to argue with people that fucking stupid...
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #11 on: 12 15, 11, 07:39:43:AM » Reply

Look at that bullshit

HOOTY, YOU PROVED NOTHING.

Waste of space between your ears. You really believe that the only reason we went into Iraq was WMD's? Russian and the United States sold them to Saddam, we just did not know where they went and they are controlled substances, like nuclear products. We sure didn't want to bomb them and spread them around a large area during the invasion.

When we invaded Iraq, screaming shit like you were claiming Bush was invading to steal their oil for his BIG OIL BUDDIES...
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: NO. 1 RESPONSIBILITY OF A PRESIDENT IS SECURITY, R. PAUL HASN'T A CLUE
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory