Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 23, 24, 06:24:24:PM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2714923 Posts in 303917 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Demo-gogues 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The Demo-gogues  (Read 76 times)
natalukjoe
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Contributor

« on: 12 14, 11, 10:58:20:PM » Reply

The Demo-gogues
A sad case for re-election: "The reason they still support me is because they understand what an incredible mess had been made as I was coming into office, and we've been spending the last three years cleaning it up. The good news is that the economy is starting to strengthen. We've seen some positive signs. The unemployment rate has ticked down." --Barack Obama
Fairy tales: "Millionaire job creators are like unicorns: They're impossible to find and don't exist." --Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV)
Government as Santa: "Christmas is coming. ... We've got to put money into the pockets of the American people -- the payroll tax cut, unemployment benefits extending -- and we cannot go home unless we do. ... It's not about where we have our Christmas dinner. It's about if the American people are going to have a Christmas dinner that they can pay for with some level of comfort." --House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
Left-theology: "I want to be judged as a good and faithful servant, and therefore, I will stand with my Democratic colleagues on these issues and stay here until we do take care of those who are considered the least of these. And I can't believe as we are in the season of advent, the celebration of the birth of our Savior. He came, yes to bring salvation, but also to bring equity and justice into the world, that we would be so heartless and unChristian. It goes against the precepts of all religions and even every human value that we would end unemployment insurance." --Rep. Donna Christenson (D-Virgin Islands), arguing that Christian tenants of individuals caring for the poor are actually government responsibilities
Propaganda: "The message I have for climate deniers is this: you are endangering humankind. It is time for climate deniers to face reality, because the body of evidence is overwhelming and the world's leading scientists agree. ... Problems do not go away by pretending they do not exist. And the longer that vocal minority insists on keeping their heads in the sand, the more it endangers billions of people around the globe and threatens to dramatically and negatively reshape the world as we know it." --Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Over the top: "They have attached a poison pill -- literally, colleagues -- because it will kill 8,100 more people more than would have otherwise been killed from pollution. So have that for a Christmas gift." --Barbara Boxer on Republicans trying to roll back a Clean Air Act provision
Fast and loose with statistics: "That is simply not true [that unemployment has risen since Obama took office]. In fact, unemployment has now dropped below 9 percent. It's continuing to drop." --DNC chief and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) (Unemployment was under 8 percent when Obama took office.)
wehunglow
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 12 15, 11, 12:37:55:AM » Reply

You post a cartoon admitting that you realize that your royal king Bush left a mess and that you gave the current president a timetable to clean up the mess left by your massaiah Bush. Typical wignut.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Demo-gogues
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About