Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 02, 24, 06:29:33:AM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2709336 Posts in 303309 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Today's Hope and Change 0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Today's Hope and Change  (Read 167 times)
lakitss

« on: 07 15, 11, 11:01:48:AM » Reply

* Groucho_Harpo_Barack_O.jpg (60.96 KB, 640x309 - viewed 13 times.)
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 07 15, 11, 11:16:25:AM » Reply

Awww, poor asskiss.  He is still hanging on to the absolute injustice of the rich paying any taxes.  Tough titty asshole.  That's why you assholes were removed from leadership and why you will never lead America again.
Bob Huntress
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 07 15, 11, 11:23:23:AM » Reply

I'm not against the rich paying a fair tax. I believe that a profiting company should be paying their fair share. The problem is that our tax code is being used by government to give select companies an upper hand in the otherwise free market. My least favorite is the Greenie tax credit, but there are others. I speak of this tax minipulation, because it has allowed GE to enjoy a free ride, but I realize that other tax credits exist, each doing about the same thing. Companies that earn a profit should be paying a fair tax, not living tax free. That is different than the liberal, "Make the rich pay more" mantra. I do not support increasing taxes on select industries, such as oil. I believe that each profiting company should pay it's rightfull tax, based on a percentage of that profit. Put this way, I believe in a low tax, not a no tax.
lakitss

« Reply #3 on: 07 15, 11, 11:24:25:AM » Reply

See, chin nuts, they do pay taxes. 35% on income. Now, big wigs like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates etc, that don't get paid a salary, have taxes on stock dividends that they do pay, plus whatever interest on savings etc.

So raising income taxes on people that you say are rich and can afford it, will do nothing if they don't receive a salary. Those that do, are paying, whether slack jaws like you think it's enough or not makes no difference.

Anything else I can clear up you ignorant liberal loser?
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 07 15, 11, 11:33:45:AM » Reply

Why asskiss we know all about that.  We know that they pay 35% of their adjusted income.  However, asshole we also know that they pay less than 10% of their gross income while the rest of America pays 25% or more of their gross income.  Poor AssKiss, he just fumes and stamps his faggot foot over the injustice of the rich paying only 10% of their income to taxes while the rest of America pays over 25% of their income.  Kiss our American asses Porky.
lakitss

« Reply #5 on: 07 15, 11, 11:37:10:AM » Reply

I have no idea where you get your info, but everyone pays tax on their gross income. It becomes adjusted after taxes. Hence the term adjusted. Unless you have money going into an annuity or CD, where it will be taxed when the annuity is payed out or the CD matures.

Prove me wrong.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 07 15, 11, 11:37:57:AM » Reply

There should be a flat tax with no or minimal deductions.

You know what we mean by flat, gwasslicker, its the position you love during your flaming fag orgies.
gwboolean

« Reply #7 on: 07 15, 11, 11:46:45:AM » Reply

AssKiss,

That's one of your problems asshole.  You have no idea, about anything at all.  No asshole the only people who pay taxes on their gross income are people earn an hourly/salary income and who have not itemized deductions (about 70% of Americans asshole).  The fact is, and has been for a long time, that the rich pay less than 10% of their gross income and the rest of America pays 25% of their gross income.

Nobody,

A flat tax is exactly what should be done.  Funny how you RWF cocksuckers like to talk about a flat tax but you toe tapping assholes always make sure that it is never more than talk.  Like a lot of your whole platform.  Talk one thing, do another.
lakitss

« Reply #8 on: 07 15, 11, 11:50:08:AM » Reply

A fair tax is what's needed. What else is needed is the government MUST not spend more than it takes in. Any services being funded with tax dollars can be adjusted much like the co-pay you get when you go to the dentist. Denatal insurance covers minimal treatments, and those crowns are pricey, but that's a special procedure, just like braces are considered to be cosmetic.
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #9 on: 07 15, 11, 12:04:50:PM » Reply

I'm not against the rich paying a fair tax. I believe that a profiting company should be paying their fair share.
Agreed.  In fact EVERYONE should pay their "fair share."  Including the 47% of Americans who don't pay any share at all.

"Fair" doesn't just mean paying more.  It can also mean paying less.  If someone is paying MORE than their "fair" share, like the rich do, it would be "fair" if they paid LESS.

The problem is that our tax code is being used by government to give select companies an upper hand in the otherwise free market.
Right.  The tax code is used for social engineering, not revenue optimizing.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 07 15, 11, 12:43:13:PM » Reply

gwassmuncher, you know that you left wing fags block all common sense legislation like the flat tax.

Go back to your left wing butt buddies and munch on their asses.  Leave thinking on how to save America to the people who love America.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Today's Hope and Change
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About