Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 01, 24, 06:41:59:PM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2709218 Posts in 303299 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Black Liberals are funny zoo animals 0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Black Liberals are funny zoo animals  (Read 294 times)
delurk
Honored Member

« on: 07 15, 11, 10:16:45:AM » Reply

Recently a Liberal blogger named Chauncey DeVega wrote some disparaging things about presidential candidate Herman Cain. DeVega accused Cain of entertaining for white masters. How original.

Yet another ignorant black Liberal, throwing away the best and brightest of blacks, based strictly on political ideology....
Silly Negroes like Chauncey DeVega are quick to attack black Conservatives, yet they would commit suicide at the first sign of abandonment by other blacks. That fear of loss is what makes them toe the line.  They fear going against the grain, more than they fear the wrath of God. Black Liberals need to be accepted, even when they know in their hearts that they are wrong.

Comparing Herman Cain’s life to any of the so-called black Liberal leaders is to compare a man to boys. Cain surpasses Obama’s true accomplishments, using on a couple of weeks of his life.  Cain actually worked hard to become a success. Obama got everything handed to him, which is why he is only window-dressing.

http://theblacksphere.net/stupidism-liberal-love-story/
Oz

« Reply #1 on: 07 15, 11, 10:22:47:AM » Reply

You, sir, are a bigot.

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 07 15, 11, 10:24:33:AM » Reply

that is the dumbest piece of shit article ever, asshole.  how did obama have everything handed to him?  his mother wasn't rich, his grandparents were not rich, he QUALIFIED FOR SCHOLARSHIPS BECAUSE OF HIS OUTSTANDING INTELLIGENCE, IDIOT....that is like saying jack nicklaus had everything handed to him just because he was great at golf....bullshit...you want someone who had everything handed to him, you need to look up gomer bush....dad was president and vice president, his grandfather was a senator from connecticut and has buildings named after him at yale, where bush was only allowed in as a legacy, not because of his very mediocre grades....he went to private schools in connecticut, where all the rich kids go, he was a male cheerleader at his all male prep school....how gay....his first 6 oil companies all failed, he was so bad he couldn't even find oil in texas!!!  he has been bailed out his whole life by his dad....and cain might be okay at making pizzas, but he is a total dumbass...he might could make the pizza but i wouldn't trust him to be able to find my house to deliver it...very stupid son of a bitch.   

* bushcheer4.jpg (592.87 KB, 675x669 - viewed 20 times.)
delurk
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 07 15, 11, 10:27:37:AM » Reply

Notice how comical it is to watch a liberal attempt to debate a fact?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 07 15, 11, 10:34:17:AM » Reply

Herman Cain is a fine man, introspective and intelligent.

If lefties call you a racist by praising him, Cain must be a threat to leftist thinking.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #5 on: 07 15, 11, 10:39:28:AM » Reply

he is a bigoted piece o' shit moron, probably not much more informed than john wayne gacy.  he was asked what he thought about the right of return...and he had no idea what the guy was talking about....and the guy said do you think palestinians that were displaced from their homes by the creation of israel have the right to return...and he said, yeah, i guess, if the israelis are in favor of it, why not?  not knowing that this is Israel's number one rule...that no arabs, palestinian or not, have the right to return...that all the land is theirs, period, no conditions, no strings attached....he also said he would never have any muslims in his administration, which is clearly religous bias.  he was in favor of the ryan budget, which americans hate with a passion.  he said some planned mosque in bumfuck, tennessee might be dangerous to america...the guy is a fucking moron...probably dumber than bachmann or palin or even clarence thomas....
lluke47

« Reply #6 on: 07 15, 11, 10:40:06:AM » Reply

Cain is more intelligent than the garden variety black liberal, that's what they hate..
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 07 15, 11, 10:46:29:AM » Reply

no, he is not...he is not even but 2 or 3 times smarter than you, llllluke.  that's how fucking stupid he is....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 07 15, 11, 11:00:10:AM » Reply

DeVega accused Cain of entertaining for white masters.

Some blacks on the far left are saying the same about Obama lately.   

Maybe hooty thinks Obama is - "a bigoted piece o' shit moron, probably not much more informed than john wayne gacy," too?
lluke47

« Reply #9 on: 07 15, 11, 11:03:21:AM » Reply

If cain is smarter than me he is a genius, you and oboner are like insects as far as intelligence goes..
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 07 15, 11, 11:10:43:AM » Reply

Back so soon from molesting little boys, "who's your daddy?"

Did your daughter finally threaten to slit your fucking throat for raping her, asswipe?
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #11 on: 07 15, 11, 11:11:04:AM » Reply

no, hooty thinks obama squeezes out beer farts with higher IQs than the right wingers that post here have....
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Black Liberals are funny zoo animals
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory