Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 02, 24, 02:34:12:AM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2709329 Posts in 303308 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Cat’s Out of the Bag! Obama Admits Social Security is Officially B 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: The Cat’s Out of the Bag! Obama Admits Social Security is Officially B  (Read 273 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #12 on: 07 15, 11, 10:27:11:AM » Reply

not his call, dumbfuck bitch.  nobody knows for sure how to do it, we have never had to do it before, stupid.  but then again, we never had a goddamn partisan ass republican house trying to hold the economic welfare of our country hostage to their insane desire to end social security and medicare and more fucking tax cuts for the rich before....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 07 15, 11, 10:41:25:AM » Reply

not his call, dumbfuck bitch.  nobody knows for sure how to do it

I agree, Barry is a total idiot.

It would be a "political decision" because there are "sufficient receipts" to cover the checks.

Washington is obligated to pay Social Security benefits, but a Congressional Research Service report last month confirmed that the Treasury Department can delay them if Obama orders the delay. 

So far, the government is not at that point, and leaders in both parties are not showing the stomach for testing the fallout from failing to raise the debt ceiling. But the sides are conflicted about how much to increase the borrowing limit -- with Republicans insisting the government stop spending an equal amount as it borrows.  Common sense.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #14 on: 07 15, 11, 10:44:32:AM » Reply

where do you get all this shit from, dickhead?  who says the government is obligated to pay Social Security at all, much less first?  you are just a goddamn liar.  you just repeat shit rush limbaugh says as if that makes it true.  you are an easily led republican sheep with shit for brains, boy. 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #15 on: 07 15, 11, 10:47:46:AM » Reply

Gallup: Americans paying attention oppose debt-ceiling increase almost 2-1

Democrats Faking Debt Ceiling Crisis in Order to Continue Irresponsible Spending

Americans Understand Default Risks, Still Don’t Want Debt Ceiling Raised

leaders in both parties are not showing the stomach for testing the fallout from failing to raise the debt ceiling.

then ...

They better find their stones soon or they will have trouble with re-election time, again!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #16 on: 07 15, 11, 12:46:06:PM » Reply

Americans should have a choice whether or not they want to participate in Government programs like SS.

Precisely and those who choose to invest otherwise of their own accord should be denied any benefits thereof later in life...I can decide how to spend the money I earn MYSELF...I don't need anyone to hold my hand. 
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Cat’s Out of the Bag! Obama Admits Social Security is Officially B
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory