Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 19, 24, 12:27:38:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706347 Posts in 302974 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump cashes in during final weeks of his presidential campaign 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Trump cashes in during final weeks of his presidential campaign  (Read 26 times)
wvit1001

« on: 09 08, 24, 04:14:36:PM » Reply

Scammers gotta scam while the scamming is good

With less than 10 weeks before the presidential election, Donald Trump had a message for voters in late August: He would be selling more digital trading cards for $99 each.

“Fifty all new stunning digital trading cards — it’s really something,” Trump says in the ad. “These cards show me dancing and even holding some bitcoins.”

Buy 15 or more of the digital cards, he said, and he would mail a single physical trading card. Those came with a special perk: “An authentic piece of my suit that I wore for the presidential debate.” Five of the suit pieces would even be autographed, he promised.

Those willing to buy 75 of the cards — at a total cost of $7,425 — were invited to attend a gala dinner at his country club in Florida, he said. “Let’s have fun together,” he said

On Tuesday, he again took to Truth Social for another post: selling a book — $99 without his autograph, $499 with his autograph — of pictures of himself. “A MUST HAVE on U.S. History,” he called it.

In both cases, the money was not going to his campaign but to for-profit ventures he earns millions from promoting. No presidential candidate has ever so closely linked his election with personal for-profit enterprises, selling a staggering array of merchandise that includes signed Bibles where he receives a royalty for hawking them, pricey sneakers, gold necklaces, cryptocurrency cards, pens, books, licensing fees on overseas properties and more.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-cashes-in-during-final-weeks-of-his-presidential-campaign/ar-AA1qc0Cb?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=e84e00563ef346578d071ed2cc7da0ab&ei=46
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #1 on: 09 08, 24, 04:17:36:PM » Reply

Trump donations pour in for his presidential campaign

Good!
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 09 08, 24, 04:22:08:PM » Reply

In both cases, the money was not going to his campaign but to for-profit ventures he earns millions from promoting.
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #3 on: 09 08, 24, 04:26:33:PM » Reply

Money is fungible.  No such thing as earmarks.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #4 on: 09 08, 24, 04:56:02:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/J71SLxbAgZA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/J71SLxbAgZA</a>

https://www.youtube.com/v/J71SLxbAgZA
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #5 on: 09 08, 24, 05:02:55:PM » Reply

Yes, Reagan put his acting skills to work.

Too bad he couldn't do that in the Presidency.
He said no to food and shelter for Americans, and yes to Star Wars.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump cashes in during final weeks of his presidential campaign
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory