Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 19, 24, 11:57:35:AM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706341 Posts in 302973 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Putin Supports KaMALa For President 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Putin Supports KaMALa For President  (Read 35 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 09 07, 24, 05:59:37:PM » Reply

KaMALa now has the support of fellow Communist Vladimir Putin in the upcoming Election.

He cites her common goals of a Global Government and centralized control of World Economy under UN Guidelines.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-support-kamala-harris-ukraine-incursion-failed-russia-kursk-rcna169681

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/world/putin-says-russia-supports-kamala-harris-in-us-presidential-election/3322570

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/article/2024/09/05/putin-backs-harris-in-us-election_6724901_4.html

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/us-presidential-elections-2024-putin-backs-kamala-harris-for-us-presidency-says-admire-her-infectious-laugh-6499136

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/5/2024,  Vladivostok:

Russian President Vladimir Putin has expressed his support for US Vice President Kamala Harris
in the upcoming presidential elections in November.

Speaking at the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok today, Mr Putin said that he admired the Democratic
Party candidate's "infectious laugh", Russian state media Russia Today (RT) reported.

The Russian leader had earlier backed US President Joe Biden, who he said is "a more experienced, predictable
person, a politician of the old school". He added that he respected President Biden's decision to endorse
her as his successor.

During a plenary session of the forum, Mr Putin said Kamala Harris "laughs so infectiously" that it suggests
"everything is going well for her". He said this in response to a query about whether he had a favourite
candidate in the election now that Mr Biden had dropped out.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 09 07, 24, 07:57:58:PM » Reply

Harris and Putin think alike!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #2 on: 09 07, 24, 10:37:24:PM » Reply

Both are Communists!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 09 07, 24, 10:45:51:PM » Reply

The are both corrupt which is a commonality among all Communists!
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 09 07, 24, 10:53:47:PM » Reply

putin will say anything to divide our country.    why are you old MAGA goofs so interested in what putin has to say?   Listen to the republicans here in our own country.

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #5 on: 09 07, 24, 11:03:06:PM » Reply

Yep, all those butt-hurt washed-up politicians have had hissy-fits and are trying to lash out at President Trump by claiming not to vote for him.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 09 07, 24, 11:24:19:PM » Reply

Them and most all of trump's original administrative staff are voting against him.

24 former Trump allies and aides who turned against him

There is a long list of one-time allies and aides who have either turned against former President Donald Trump or whom he has turned against.

No person in US politics – certainly no recent president – has such an expansive list of high-profile allies turned enemies.

His longest-serving White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, delivered an incredible rebuke of Trump’s personality and leadership in an on-the-record statement to CNN’s Jake Tapper.

1. His vice president, Mike Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States.”

2. His second attorney general, Bill Barr: “Someone who engaged in that kind of bullying about a process that is fundamental to our system and to our self-government shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”

3. His first secretary of defense, James Mattis: “Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people – does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us.”

4. His second secretary of defense, Mark Esper: “I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”

5. His chairman of the joint chiefs, retired Gen. Mark Milley, seemed to invoke Trump: “We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution and we take an oath to the idea that is America – and we’re willing to die to protect it.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/politics/donald-trump-former-allies-what-matters/index.html
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 09 08, 24, 12:02:04:AM » Reply

Thank you for pointing out those loyal to the uniparty, not the American people!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #8 on: 09 08, 24, 01:05:40:PM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #9 on: 09 08, 24, 01:53:31:PM » Reply

As you can see, Democrats believe Republicans are mindless followers just as they are!

RINOs are led they do not lead!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Putin Supports KaMALa For President
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory