Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 16, 24, 03:01:28:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2705436 Posts in 302884 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Big money funds Harris campaign! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Big money funds Harris campaign!  (Read 34 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 09 07, 24, 02:50:49:PM » Reply

Harris Campaign Reportedly Said It Doesn’t Take Lobbyist Money — But Public Records Tell Different Story!

Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign has reportedly said it rejects money from lobbyists, but a Daily Caller News Foundation review of campaign finance records casts doubt on this claim.

Dozens of lobbyists have contributed to Harris’ campaign since the vice president took over President Joe Biden’s reelection operation on July 21, an analysis of Federal Election Commission (FEC) records

This Image or Link is Un-accessible to others
because it resides in your own personal mail box

Please Preview your Posts before Saving.
/spreadsheets/d/12SDhHuNzekSHa4-aCuQH7cGsVsAXrSqGIUPiU64jSuU/edit?usp=sharing]shows
. The deluge of lobbyist cash came after The New York Times and Politico reported that Harris was continuing Biden’s policy of not accepting direct contributions from individual lobbyists.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/09/06/harris-campaign-lobbyist-money-fec/
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 09 07, 24, 02:51:51:PM » Reply

Good, she needs to kick tRump's ass.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 09 07, 24, 03:30:41:PM » Reply

So, you are proud Harris is owned by big businesses which you claim to hate!

The truth comes out!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 09 07, 24, 03:32:02:PM » Reply

Who said she was owned?

Besides have you seen all the Dark Money tRump is getting?

No, you will close your eyes to that.  LOL

This is the current tRump campaign' progress.

D2D

« Reply #4 on: 09 07, 24, 03:38:18:PM » Reply

Who said she was owned?
You did and you are proud of it!

Besides have you seen all the Dark Money tRump is getting?
Proof, please!  Quotes and links, please!

No, you will close your eyes to that.  LOL
I cannot close my eyes to what doesn't exist!

This is the current tRump campaign' progress.
Huh?  What are you taking about?
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 09 07, 24, 03:41:30:PM » Reply

Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign has reportedly said it rejects money from lobbyists, but a Daily Caller News Foundation review of campaign finance records casts doubt on this claim.

Dozens of lobbyists have contributed to Harris’ campaign since the vice president took over President Joe Biden’s reelection operation on July 21, an analysis of Federal Election Commission (FEC) records shows. The deluge of lobbyist cash came after The New York Times and Politico reported that Harris was continuing Biden’s policy of not accepting direct contributions from individual lobbyists.

Lobbyists pouring money into Harris’ campaign work to influence policy on behalf of a wide range of industries, including everything from tech to marijuana, disclosures show. Organizations repped by Harris’ lobbyist donors include tobacco and vaping giant Altria, a marijuana interest group, Apple, the Dow Chemical Company and a bio-fuel trade group, among many others.

Harris has personal ties to the lobbying industry as second gentleman Doug Emhoff was previously a partner at DLA Piper, a law firm that does considerable lobbying work, according to disclosures. Andy Vargas, a former longtime aide to Harris, works as a senior vice president at Mercury Public Affairs, a lobbying firm that has come under fire for lobbying on behalf of Turkey, Qatar and an organization reportedly linked to an Iranian-backed influence network.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/09/06/harris-campaign-lobbyist-money-fec/
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 09 07, 24, 03:57:18:PM » Reply

Comedian and HBO show host Bill Maher called attention to the Iran nuclear deal and noted the Obama administration’s efforts to bring the nation back to the international fold failed because of former President Trump.

Former Trump National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster, who was a guest on Friday’s edition of HBO’s “Real Time,” contended that the policies of Democrats such as former President Obama, President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris “have been feckless, in particular in connection with Iran and the Middle East and support for Israel.”

“I think what has happened is, when they came back into office, they resurrected the same failed policies of the Obama administration in connection with trying to welcome Iran back into the international order, under the hope that Iran would moderate –,” McMaster said before being interrupted by Maher.

https://americanwirenews.com/maher-says-iran-is-for-kamala-recalls-when-obama-tried-to-bring-them-back-into-the-international-order/
gwboolean

« Reply #7 on: 09 07, 24, 04:36:03:PM » Reply

It would appear that some of Putin's Pussy's donor's have moved over to Harris.  That must hurt a lot Scabby.  DAMN
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #8 on: 09 07, 24, 04:39:48:PM » Reply

As usual and typical, the Dem-Marxists say the opposite of what they really do.
gwboolean

« Reply #9 on: 09 07, 24, 04:43:05:PM » Reply

That's a really sour attitude commie WhINO.  Putin's Pussy's big donors are tired of paying for a loser.  They want to back a winner.  DAMN
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 09 07, 24, 07:56:54:PM » Reply

Democrats oppose reason at all times!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 09 08, 24, 02:17:43:PM » Reply

Democrats love corruption!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Big money funds Harris campaign!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory