Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 19, 24, 12:21:13:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706347 Posts in 302974 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Right Wing Influencers CAUGHT Taking kremlin's Cash! 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Right Wing Influencers CAUGHT Taking kremlin's Cash!  (Read 35 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 09 06, 24, 07:17:19:PM » Reply

MAGA is all about taking money from Russia, China and maybe even N Korea and/or Iran?

+++++++++++++++++++++

The conservative creator Lauren Chen had her contract terminated by Blaze Media on Thursday, a day after she was implicated in a bombshell DOJ indictment alleging a Russian influence campaign.

Chen, a co-founder of Tenet Media, had been collecting checks from the right-wing Blaze Media for creating YouTube content and appearing on BlazeTV, which was founded by the former Fox News host Glenn Beck.

That relationship is no more, however, Blaze Media CEO Tyler Cardon confirmed in a statement shared with Semafor.

“Lauren Chen was an independent contractor whose contract has been terminated,” he said.

The unsealed indictment alleged that prominent right-wing influencers—like Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, and Benny Johnson—were secretly funded by Russian state media employees to create content of their choosing.

That content was allegedly aligned with Moscow’s political interests in the states, with a pair of Russia Today (RT) employees accused of shelling out $10 million for favorable pieces of media from the group.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/blaze-media-axes-conservative-creator-192548594.html
Truman62

« Reply #1 on: 09 06, 24, 07:24:23:PM » Reply

gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 09 06, 24, 07:27:49:PM » Reply

Not the first time.  Remember the $25 Million from the Russians through the NRA, when he was President?  DAMN
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 09 06, 24, 07:35:22:PM » Reply

gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 09 06, 24, 07:40:09:PM » Reply

We are supposed to be fooled because the MAGA-Commies use the words Marxists, commies all the time.  Powerfulnnnzzzz

59 and a wakeup until it's all over for Putin's Pussy and the MAGA-Commie assholes.  DAMN
Truman62

« Reply #5 on: 09 06, 24, 08:35:04:PM » Reply

We can only hope.
Truman62

« Reply #6 on: 09 07, 24, 04:32:04:AM » Reply

And NOW we find out Lara Trump, Kari Lake AND others are taking Kremlin Kash!

Now WHY does Russia want the MAGA Types to win?  Hmmmmm, let me think.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Lara Trump, Kari Lake, other notable Republicans appeared on podcasts accused of Russia tie (yahoo.com)

The media company now alleged to have been part of a Russian election interference plot featured interviews with prominent Republicans such as a daughter-in-law of former President Donald Trump, one of Trump's lawyers and a member of Congress, a USA TODAY review of its content reveals.

Tenet Media’s podcasts, broadcast on platforms such as YouTube, included appearances by Republican National Committee Co-Chair Lara Trump, who is married to Donald Trump's son Eric; Rep. Brian Mast of Florida; longtime Trump lawyer Harmeet Dhillon; and former Trump national security aide Kash Patel.

Other notable Trump-supporting guests who have appeared on Tenet Media include Republican U.S. Senate nominee Kari Lake of Arizona, former Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy and former Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, who recently endorsed Trump.

By Thursday night, several of the videos were taken down and replaced with a message from YouTube saying the associated account was canceled.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lara-trump-kari-lake-other-091424829.html
Truman62

« Reply #7 on: 09 07, 24, 04:34:20:AM » Reply

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Right Wing Influencers CAUGHT Taking kremlin's Cash!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory