Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 19, 24, 09:38:05:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706502 Posts in 302992 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Harris kicks out Diners - Brings in her own actor crew to interact 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Harris kicks out Diners - Brings in her own actor crew to interact  (Read 125 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 08 19, 24, 06:21:46:PM » Reply

When Trump visits a business he greets and interacts with the current customers.

Pittsburgh diners fume over ‘staged’ Harris campaign stop as popular restaurant cleared: ‘Mind-boggling’

Harris was also ripped for stopping for a snack at Sheetz, a convenience store the administration is currently suing
Patrons at a Pittsburgh culinary landmark were outraged Monday after they claimed they were forced to leave the premises before Vice President Kamala Harris and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz arrived for a weekend campaign stop.

Several people who had been enjoying food, drinks and the Pittsburgh Pirates game on TV at Primanti Bros. in Moon, Pennsylvania, on Sunday said they were all forced out of the restaurant promptly at 4 p.m.

Mark Dodson of Collier, who said he was just in the area to enjoy "the Bucs" – as the Pirates are nicknamed – simply wanted a quiet day.

"I wanted to watch some sports and enjoy an afternoon lunch," said Dodson, as Primanti is known for its signature Pittsburgh-style sandwiches piled high with sliced meats and french fries – a Steel City custom.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pittsburgh-diners-fume-after-restaurant-cleared-staged-harris-campaign-stop-mindboggling
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 08 19, 24, 06:26:03:PM » Reply

Were these new hires ones that Putin's Pussy failed to pay to follow him around Commie Crow?  DAMN
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 08 19, 24, 07:29:14:PM » Reply

Harris rented out the restruant to meet with volunteers and supporters.   What's wrong with that ?    She didn't bill it as anything that was open to everyone.
gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 08 19, 24, 08:15:36:PM » Reply

That Commie Crow really knows how to make a mountain out of a mole hill.  Must be that SDS he got from worshipping that false god of his.  Hawk Tua Commie Crow!  Lik on that thang!  DAMN
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #4 on: 08 19, 24, 08:29:10:PM » Reply

Harris rented out the restruant to meet with volunteers and supporters.

Meaning she was afraid of "normal" people.  Too much pressure.
That's why I mentioned Trump went into businesses to meet and interact with NORMAL people.

This is just ONE of the reasons Harris will lose.
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 08 19, 24, 08:34:16:PM » Reply

Commie Crow is sounding as desperate as that idol he worships.  Keep in mind that this idol Commie Crow worships is a broken down, mentally incompetent, convicted rapist who tried to overthrow our government to make himself our dictator.  Commie Crow believes that he is NORMAL people.  DAMN
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #6 on: 08 19, 24, 08:41:05:PM » Reply

She's auditioning to be president.  Hahahahaha!  Hope and change 2.0.
gwboolean

« Reply #7 on: 08 19, 24, 08:51:01:PM » Reply

She has already got the part.  Too bad about that Commie Curtis.  You should have Dumped Trump when you had the chance.  DAMN
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #8 on: 08 19, 24, 08:52:46:PM » Reply

Under the Democrat/Communist party, there is no hope and things only change for the worse.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #9 on: 08 19, 24, 09:21:14:PM » Reply

Democrats are the essence of fake!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #10 on: 08 19, 24, 09:50:32:PM » Reply

DemoncRats believe in anointing but not Democracy !

And they hate women who aren’t commies!

* IMG_4470.jpeg (937.71 KB, 1170x1130 - viewed 8 times.)
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 08 19, 24, 10:27:51:PM » Reply

What's the issue here?   It was a rented out venue to meet with supporters and voluteers.   It wasn't billed as a public event.

Was that wrong for Harris to do for some reason?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Harris kicks out Diners - Brings in her own actor crew to interact
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory