Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 19, 24, 07:38:20:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706477 Posts in 302987 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Opposing economic plans, same ole commie tactics 0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Opposing economic plans, same ole commie tactics  (Read 151 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #24 on: 08 16, 24, 05:12:41:PM » Reply

When inflation was running just 2%, prices where stable and no one was talking about gouging.  What, is this so-called gouging some recent phenomena?  LOL  Common sense evades radical left nutballs.  All one has to do is look at the price of gold.  Gold is stable in value over centuries.  The price is only a reflection of changes in the value of the money it is priced in.  No one is gouging the price of gold.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #25 on: 08 16, 24, 07:28:58:PM » Reply

There's always a recession coming omiaqt.   Our economy goes up and down and always has.   But right now there' no sign of any recession anytime soon.
None of that is true according to the claims made by Democrats when they created the Federal Reserve Bank!

Democrats insisted that would prevent recessions!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #26 on: 08 16, 24, 11:30:13:PM » Reply

It's incredulous that the commies who created our woes even want to do anything about them.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #27 on: 08 16, 24, 11:55:18:PM » Reply

Democrats always call for Americans to surrender their rights in exchange for the illusion of stability!

The price is far too high!
D2D

« Reply #28 on: 08 17, 24, 01:59:49:AM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cr8fhqb6MO8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/cr8fhqb6MO8</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr8fhqb6MO8
D2D

« Reply #29 on: 08 17, 24, 06:02:49:PM » Reply

Name one time when price controls worked!
D2D

« Reply #30 on: 08 18, 24, 12:16:59:PM » Reply

Democrats cannot name one-time price controls worked!
D2D

« Reply #31 on: 08 20, 24, 02:56:15:PM » Reply

Democrat silence proves my point!
D2D

« Reply #32 on: 08 21, 24, 01:27:06:PM » Reply

The US economy created 818,000 fewer jobs than previously reported!

Labor Department releases key payroll data!

The Bureau of Labor Statistics revised down its total tally of jobs created in March by 818,000 as part of its preliminary annual benchmark review of payroll data.

It marks the largest downward revision since 2009, and suggests the labor market began losing steam earlier than initially thought.

"The labor market appears weaker than originally reported," said Jeffrey Roach, chief economist at LPL Financial. "A deteriorating labor market will allow the Fed to highlight both sides of the dual mandate and investors should expect the Fed to prepare markets for a cut at the September meeting."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-economy-created-818000-fewer-jobs-than-previously-reported
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #33 on: 08 21, 24, 02:07:22:PM » Reply

Democrats lying about job creation in an election year?  Makes you wonder what else they’re lying about.
D2D

« Reply #34 on: 08 21, 24, 02:13:28:PM » Reply

Yes, it does!
D2D

« Reply #35 on: 08 22, 24, 02:15:04:PM » Reply

Democrats corrupt everything they touch!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Opposing economic plans, same ole commie tactics
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory