Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 19, 24, 01:06:40:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706353 Posts in 302975 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump’s "strange speech" at TPUSA 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Trump’s "strange speech" at TPUSA  (Read 149 times)
wvit1001

« on: 07 27, 24, 09:34:21:PM » Reply

Harris spokesperson James Singer refers to Trump as "someone you wouldn’t want to sit near at a restaurant"

In a statement on Donald Trump’s "strange speech" at an event hosted by the conservative Christian organization Turning Point Action on Friday night, Harris for President Spokesperson James Singer writes:

“Tonight, Donald Trump couldn’t pronounce words, insulted the faith of Jewish and Catholic Americans, lied about the election (again), lied about other stuff, bragged about repealing Roe, proposed cutting billions in education funding, announced he would appoint more extremist judges, revealed he planned to fill a second Trump term with more criminals like himself, attacked lawful voting, went on and on and on, and generally sounded like someone you wouldn’t want to sit near at a restaurant – let alone be President of the United States."

“America can do better than the bitter, bizarre, and backward looking delusions of criminal Donald Trump," Singer continues in his statement, which caught the eye of many other reporters, along with Nasman. "Vice President Kamala Harris offers a vision for America's future focused on freedom, opportunity, and security.”
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #1 on: 07 27, 24, 09:59:55:PM » Reply

Bullshit. She couldn't even secure the border.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 07 27, 24, 10:03:06:PM » Reply

illegal border crossings have dropped by half local.   and just the other day the US secured the arrest of two major cartel leaders.

is that not up to your standards local?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 07 27, 24, 10:08:42:PM » Reply

Immigration is NOT everything.

“Tonight, Donald Trump couldn’t pronounce words, insulted the faith of Jewish and Catholic Americans, lied about the election (again), lied about other stuff, bragged about repealing Roe, proposed cutting billions in education funding, announced he would appoint more extremist judges, revealed he planned to fill a second Trump term with more criminals like himself, attacked lawful voting, went on and on and on, and generally sounded like someone you wouldn’t want to sit near at a restaurant – let alone be President of the United States."

“America can do better than the bitter, bizarre, and backward-looking delusions of criminal Donald Trump."
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 07 27, 24, 10:11:26:PM » Reply

The arrests of two top alleged leaders of Mexico’s Sinaloa cartel are an “enormous blow” to the group accused of being responsible for most drugs “killing Americans from coast to coast”, the head of the Drug Enforcement Administration says.

Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada, the cartel’s alleged co-founder, and Joaquin Guzman Lopez, son of former boss Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, were arrested Thursday by US authorities in El Paso, Texas.

They face several charges for allegedly leading the criminal operations of what is considered one of world’s most powerful and deadly drug trafficking operations.

The men boarded a plane in Mexico and were arrested when it landed near El Paso, a law enforcement official briefed on the investigation told CNN. Zambada believed they were inspecting property in the Mexican side of the US border and was not aware Guzman Lopez was helping US investigators, the official said.

Samuel González, a legal expert and former chief of Mexico’s anti-drug unit, told CNN the potentially deceptive circumstances of the arrest could reflect possible negotiations between Guzman Lopez and his brother Ovidio, who was extradited to the US last year and is facing drug and money laundering charges.

“If Ovidio had not surrendered, Mayo (Zambada) would not have fallen either,” González said.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/27/us/sinaloa-cartel-history-leaders/index.html
Truman62

« Reply #5 on: 07 27, 24, 10:14:47:PM » Reply

Maybe if we tried to make Central American countries more livable, the residents would stay there?
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 07 27, 24, 10:22:47:PM » Reply

Trump says that we'll have none of that kind of talk.   
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 07 27, 24, 10:23:38:PM » Reply

That's money that trump and his buddies are looking at putting in their pockets truman. 
Truman62

« Reply #8 on: 07 27, 24, 10:25:26:PM » Reply

Ooops, silly me! 
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #9 on: 07 27, 24, 10:28:52:PM » Reply

illegal border crossings have dropped by half local.   and just the other day the US secured the arrest of two major cartel leaders.

Yup. But they waited til election time to do anything about it.
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 07 27, 24, 11:20:30:PM » Reply

so now you're complaining about the administration doing what you were saying they should be doing.    hahahahahahahahhaaha.

trump's been campaigning since he lost in 2020. 
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #11 on: 07 28, 24, 03:06:16:AM » Reply

Trump’s "excellent speech" at TPUSA

Thanks for sharing!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump’s "strange speech" at TPUSA
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel