Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 07, 24, 07:58:05:PM

Login with username and password

When wondering why such a divide exists in America, never forget the warning:
"We are just days away from Fundamentally Changing the United States of America."

Search:     Advanced search
2702854 Posts in 302632 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Commies plead guilty to bribing the IRS for China 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Commies plead guilty to bribing the IRS for China  (Read 106 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 07 26, 24, 03:39:59:PM » Reply

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y.—Two men have pleaded guilty to acting as illegal Chinese agents in helping Beijing to further its suppression of the faith group Falun Gong in the United States.

The pair, John Chen and Lin Feng from California, worked for months in 2023 with a Chinese official in a scheme to bribe the IRS to revoke the nonprofit status of a New York-based organization run by Falun Gong practitioners.
Under the direction of the Chinese official, Mr. Chen filed a defective whistleblower complaint against the nonprofit with the IRS that contained rhetoric parroting vilifying propaganda that the Chinese regime uses to justify the persecution of Falun Gong.

The two men then paid $5,000 in cash bribes to an undercover officer disguised as an IRS agent, promising $50,000 for opening an audit on the nonprofit entity and 60 percent of any potential whistleblower award if the case came through.

In a recorded call, Mr. Chen explicitly said that the bribe payments, which came from Chinese authorities, aimed to “topple” Falun Gong. The Chinese “leadership” is “very generous,” he said during the call.

Prosecutors at a July 25 court hearing for Mr. Lin said the targeted entity was upstate New York-based Shen Yun Performing Arts, a classical Chinese dance and music company that each year performs globally and showcases China as it existed before communism. Many Shen Yun artists practice Falun Gong, and the performance features segments depicting human rights abuses under the rule of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), including the persecution of their faith.
Beijing designated Falun Gong as “one of the top five threats to its rule,” a statement from the Justice Department states.

“In China, Falun Gong adherents face a range of repressive and punitive measures from the Chinese government, including imprisonment,” the statement said.

Mr. Chen and Mr. Lin each pleaded guilty to one count of acting as an unregistered foreign government agent and one count of bribing a public official.

The two will be sentenced on the last two days of October, respectively.

They each face a maximum of 25 years in prison, although the judge will consider “the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors” when issuing the penalty, according to the statement.

The plea agreements show that the applicable sentencing range for Mr. Chen is between 24 to 30 months of imprisonment and a fine of $10,000 to $95,000. For Mr. Lin, the calculations from the sentencing guideline come to around 12 to 18 months of prison term with a fine ranging from $5,500 to $55,000.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/china/two-men-plead-guilty-to-acting-as-illegal-chinese-agents-in-plot-against-falun-gong-5694227

Lock the commies the fark up and deport them!
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 07 26, 24, 03:51:57:PM » Reply

Interestingly, these commies were all members of Republican Communist organizations.  You seem to have a dilemma here Commie Curtis.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 07 26, 24, 04:13:30:PM » Reply

Democrats have sided with the CCP since Tiananmen!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #3 on: 07 27, 24, 09:53:07:AM » Reply

China bought Al Gore, Barry Obama, Beijing Biden, and Kamala Harris!
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 07 28, 24, 11:46:15:AM » Reply

China owns the whole of the Democrat party!
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 07 29, 24, 10:17:43:AM » Reply

Democrats are proud to be Chinese comrades!
August West

« Reply #6 on: 07 29, 24, 10:50:48:AM » Reply

China owns the whole of the Democrat party!
Is Ivanka and her father still having their crappy merchandise made in China that granted them 18 (eighteen) trademarks?
You must enjoy being played for a sucker every day.

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter | AP News
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 07 29, 24, 11:03:05:AM » Reply

Huh?

Any CCP trademark holds no value!

They guarantee theft!
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 07 29, 24, 05:11:14:PM » Reply

Why don't you understand that?

Augie, do you ever think?

Ever?
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 07 30, 24, 12:52:29:PM » Reply

Why do Democrats never think for themselves?
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 07 31, 24, 02:25:39:PM » Reply

Augie fled the thread as usual!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 08 01, 24, 12:16:44:PM » Reply

That is OK!

There are plenty of Chinese illegal immigrants the Beijing Biden administration will hire as IRS auditors for diversity!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Commies plead guilty to bribing the IRS for China
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory