Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 07, 24, 07:57:10:PM

Login with username and password

When wondering why such a divide exists in America, never forget the warning:
"We are just days away from Fundamentally Changing the United States of America."

Search:     Advanced search
2702852 Posts in 302632 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Haley Goes to War With Haley Voters PAC for Supporting Kamala Harris 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Haley Goes to War With Haley Voters PAC for Supporting Kamala Harris  (Read 29 times)
wvit1001

« on: 07 26, 24, 01:20:45:PM » Reply

An attorney for Haley, who is also a former governor of South Carolina, has sent a cease-and-desist letter to Haley Voters for Harris—formerly Haley Voters for Biden—demanding that the group stop using her name and likeness.

The PAC say they are a group of voters who supported Haley against Donald Trump in the GOP primaries and then moved their support to President Joe Biden when it became clear Trump would be the Republican nominee.

Following Biden's announcement on Sunday that he would leave the race and his endorsement of Harris, the PAC changed its name and publicly backed the vice president's White House bid.

The group supported Haley in the Republican primaries, but it is not affiliated with her PACs Stand for America or Nikki Haley for President.

Attorney Michael G. Adams issued the cease-and-desist letter to Haley Voters for Harris on behalf of the Republican, demanding that the PAC stop any use of her "name, image or likeness that implies her support for the election of Kamala Harris as president of the United States."

Haley Voters for Harris responded to the cease-and-desist letter in a statement published on social media site X, formerly Twitter, on Tuesday and said they will review the letter with counsel.

"There are many other like-minded Haley voters who also do not plan to support former President Trump in November. Our rights to engage with voters and encourage them to vote for Vice President Harris—who in our view is the clear better choice for the country—will not be suppressed," the statement said.

https://www.newsweek.com/nikki-haley-voters-pac-kamala-harris-1929431
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 07 26, 24, 01:57:24:PM » Reply

gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 07 26, 24, 03:37:38:PM » Reply

No matter how it turns out she has already lost.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 07 26, 24, 04:18:02:PM » Reply

MAGA Fanatics ALWAYS try to suppress the vote!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Haley Goes to War With Haley Voters PAC for Supporting Kamala Harris
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory