Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 17, 24, 11:20:40:PM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2713373 Posts in 303758 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cackling Kamalatoe Marxist Agenda Exposed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Cackling Kamalatoe Marxist Agenda Exposed  (Read 178 times)
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« on: 07 26, 24, 09:30:17:AM » Reply

More expose’ coming   ….

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/zr_UCzdzSFI?si=ZjHxCi6Dg_hIOxIm" target="_blank">https://youtube.com/v/zr_UCzdzSFI?si=ZjHxCi6Dg_hIOxIm</a>
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 07 26, 24, 10:24:13:AM » Reply

President Trump and Sen. JD Vance will take swift and unprecedented action to fire career bureaucrats and
career/elected politicians, and replace them with MAGA people who are loyal to tRump and ONLY tRump.”

“The merit-based, civil service system appears not to align with the … loyalty viewed as necessary to fulfill
a second Trump administration agenda.”

Agenda47 also would “require every federal employee to pass a new Civil Service test demonstrating an
understanding of our new tRump-powered government,” even as Trump seeks increased executive power.
He also would relocate agencies “immediately out of Washington to places filled with MAGA loyalists who
will ONLY listen to tRump,” despite the fact that about 85 percent of feds already are outside of the D.C.
region. After Trump moved Bureau of Land Management offices to Colorado during his first term, a decision
which Biden reversed, the Government Accountability Office found the relocation led to staffing
shortages, drove away experienced staffers and slashed diversity.

“never in NTEU’s history have federal employees been the target of such a coordinated attack on their
integrity, their qualifications, their patriotism and their dedication. … These extremists try to politicize the
civil service for their own political gain.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-s-second-term-agenda-plans-a-purge-of-the-federal-workforce/ar-BB1qFyJ4?ocid=BingNewsSerp

tRump will declare martial law on Day #1, using a lame excuse, and become a Dictator.  Yeah, simple as that.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #2 on: 07 26, 24, 11:18:55:AM » Reply

the ruling party in Washington completely erased the primary election process from one of the country’s major parties. That is, the same Democratic party that tells us it is the party of “democracy” just completely cut ordinary voters out of the selection process for the Democratic nominee.

Instead, the Democratic nominee in 2024 will be chosen by a small group of elite party insiders. We’re told there will be an “open convention” in Chicago to choose the nominee, but all that means is that that there is no pre-determined nominee going into the convention. In any case, however, the nominee will be chosen by delegates and superdelegates (i.e., wealthy party elites like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama) behind closed doors.

The Democratic party’s efforts to circumvent the primary process are quite remarkable for a ruling coalition that lectured the general public endlessly in 2020 about how Donald Trump was allegedly a “threat to democracy” and how “democracy is on the ballot.”

Yet, this is what we’ve come to expect from political elites who use the term “democracy” as a propaganda term. For these people, the term has no objective meaning, it just means “something we like.” “Anti-democratic,” in contrast, just means “something we don’t like.”
August West

« Reply #3 on: 07 26, 24, 11:24:13:AM » Reply

Kamalatoe? I`ll be politically incorrect and say that you`re obviously retarded. Normal people over the age of 6 don`t make up goofy names but, in a few months, you`ll be calling her President Kamalatoe. Ouch!
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 07 26, 24, 11:56:16:AM » Reply

You appear to be rather panicked that the Marxist Negress will soon by the President.  My guess is the Marxist Negress will soon be coming for you.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 07 26, 24, 12:32:56:PM » Reply

https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1816526900904317062

Dr. Ben Carson another black man Democrats would love to see murdered speaks on Kamala Harris!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #6 on: 07 26, 24, 01:58:46:PM » Reply

Democrats hate the American people!
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 07 26, 24, 02:08:37:PM » Reply

Next News Network

Questionable Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Overall, we rate Next News Network Extreme Right Biased and Questionable based on the routine publication of right-wing propaganda, conspiracy theories, and several failed fact checks.
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 07 26, 24, 02:23:06:PM » Reply

CCPWvit continues to prove he cannot handle the truth!
gwboolean

« Reply #9 on: 07 26, 24, 03:36:07:PM » Reply

What truth is that SDS Dildo?  The truth is that this Marxist Negress is going to put an end to Putin's Pussy and you MAGA-Commies.  I like that agenda just fine!
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 07 26, 24, 04:10:58:PM » Reply

Democrats continue to prove me right!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #11 on: 07 26, 24, 04:23:51:PM » Reply

Open conventions are how Presidents were elected for almost 200 years!

WHY are you bad mouthing a tried-and-true method for choosing a Presidential Candidate?

WHAT is WRONG with you MAGA Fanatics?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Cackling Kamalatoe Marxist Agenda Exposed
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory