Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 17, 24, 11:01:06:PM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2713373 Posts in 303758 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Kamala = The American Dream 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Kamala = The American Dream  (Read 541 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #12 on: 07 24, 24, 07:01:10:PM » Reply

hahahahahahahaa.   now hooker is trying his hand at posting shit he knows is shit.

Hooker, was trump seperated from his wife Melania when he was rawdogging Stormy Daniels?
seahooker

« Reply #13 on: 07 24, 24, 07:03:21:PM » Reply

probably
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #14 on: 07 24, 24, 07:53:04:PM » Reply

Democrats are the prostitute party!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #15 on: 07 24, 24, 07:59:17:PM » Reply

GOP is the party of lying, adulterous, back-stabbing, far-right, bigoted racists and philanderers!

Why is the BEST you got an OLD man, who lies and goes off on tangents, before he leaves the
stage to change his ear diaper?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #16 on: 07 24, 24, 08:08:15:PM » Reply

Truman admits Democrats are the party of lying, adulterous, back-stabbing, far-left, bigoted, racists, and exceptionally corrupt!

Projection is Truman's middle name!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #17 on: 07 24, 24, 08:10:41:PM » Reply

She really has achieved the American Dream.

Especially since she started with NOTHING.

No loans from her father for a few million or two,
just hard work and a good education.

THIS is what education does for you, NOT the
sleazy, criminal past of lying, adultery and bankruptcies
that Donnie seems to be proud of.
D2D

« Reply #18 on: 07 24, 24, 08:15:56:PM » Reply

She really has achieved the American Dream.
I didn't know the "American Dream" meant prostituting yourself!
Especially since she started with NOTHING.
LOL!  Sucker!
No loans from her father for a few million or two, just hard work and a good education.
Sleeping with random people is "hard work" and a "good education"?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #19 on: 07 24, 24, 08:21:13:PM » Reply

Judge Joe Brown has followed Kamala's career as a fellow member of the judiciary in California.

He knew her even when she was studying at the traditional Black College on the East Coast.

In this video, you'll hear him talk about her being a "Frat Ho" that caroused around campus sleeping with as many Bro's as possible.

Being a Nympho and someone willing to sleep and slurp her way to success dovetailed perfectly!!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nclCJpYZnBk" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/nclCJpYZnBk</a>
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #20 on: 07 24, 24, 08:26:27:PM » Reply

What do Feminists have to say about how Kamala climbed to the top? ? ? ? ? ?
D2D

« Reply #21 on: 07 24, 24, 08:35:39:PM » Reply

Kamala Devi Harris[a] was born in Oakland, California,[14] on October 20, 1964.[15] Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan, was a Tamil Indian American biologist whose work on the progesterone receptor gene stimulated advances in breast cancer research.[16] Shyamala had moved to the United States from India as a 19-year-old graduate student in 1958. After studying nutrition and endocrinology at the University of California, Berkeley,[17][18] she received her PhD in 1964.[19] Kamala Harris's father, Donald J. Harris, is Jamaican American of Afro-Jamaican ancestry.[20] He is a Stanford University professor of economics (emeritus) who arrived in the United States from British Jamaica in 1961, for graduate study at UC Berkeley, receiving a PhD in economics in 1966.[21] Donald Harris and Shyamala Gopalan met at a college club for African-American students (which Shyamala was invited to join).[22][23]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #22 on: 07 24, 24, 09:01:27:PM » Reply

Kamala climbed on top so she could get to the top.

wvit1001

« Reply #23 on: 07 24, 24, 09:19:15:PM » Reply

The only surprising thing about this dustup is that people were surprised. It’s not like Weirich is the first person Judge Joe has accused of being gay on the “down low.” Judge Joe’s long history as an arbiter of proper gender conduct suggests he has a serious problem with women, especially if they don’t have a man. Why you may ask? Because women without men raise boys who act like women, which more or less implies that there must be something wrong with the way women act in the first place. For fifteen seasons the celebrity judge presided over a make believe courtroom, slut-shaming and ball-busting his way to becoming America’s second favorite TV judge, just ahead of The People’s Court‘s Marilyn Milian, but well behind Judge Judy. But there’s a dirty little not-so-secret secret about popular courtroom programming. It’s nothing like an actual courtroom, and critics have long worried that it warps viewers’ sense of how our legal system actually works. The combative and openly biased behavior TV judges regularly engage in to score big on a daytime/late night reality shows would merit disciplinary action in the real world.

https://www.memphisflyer.com/six-completely-screwed-up-things-judge-joe-brown-has-said-about-women-and-men-who-act-like-women
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Kamala = The American Dream
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About