Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 07, 24, 07:56:38:PM

Login with username and password

When wondering why such a divide exists in America, never forget the warning:
"We are just days away from Fundamentally Changing the United States of America."

Search:     Advanced search
2702851 Posts in 302632 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DemoncRats Caught Trying To Rewrite History 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: DemoncRats Caught Trying To Rewrite History  (Read 191 times)
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« on: 07 24, 24, 03:53:51:PM » Reply

Axios Accuses GOP of Fabricating Kamala Harris ‘Border Czar’ Title — 3 Years After Reporting Biden Made Her Border Czar!

Axios asserted that Republicans and the Trump campaign have falsely labeled Kamala Harris as Joe Biden’s “border czar” — despite the fact they themselves reported three years ago that Biden appointed her as his border czar.

Axios’ “immigration guru” Stef Kight wrote on Wednesday that, “The Trump campaign and Republicans have tagged Harris repeatedly with the ‘border czar’ title — which she never actually had.”

Axios was roundly mocked on social media and ratio’d into oblivion over its blatant attempt to rewrite history and run interference for Harris’ new presidential campaign.

Get ready for the most outlandish lying for the rest of the year by the DemoncRats to try and make cackling Kamalatoe look good.

It just shows how desperate scared and in disarray the DemoncRats real,y are !

gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 07 24, 24, 04:04:39:PM » Reply

Winners always write the history Commie Shitboy.  You MAGA-Commies and that old senile moron and felon you follow are all losers and will never be writing any history at all.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 07 24, 24, 04:08:37:PM » Reply

If ya want to know what Kamala will do about the border, just look at it.  LOL
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 07 24, 24, 04:12:28:PM » Reply

Democrats, Communists, Nazis and Fascists have a lot in common!

They abhor the truth and adore lies!
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 07 24, 24, 04:23:07:PM » Reply

I am more interested in what that Marxist Negress is going to do to Putin's Pussy and you commies, Commie Curtis.  The border problem will end just as soon as you MAGA-Commies stop trafficking illegals into our country.

Looks like every thing get's cured when that Marxist Negress begins dealing with you MAGA-Commies and Putin's Pussy. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #5 on: 07 24, 24, 04:58:24:PM » Reply

Still nothing to say, I see!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #6 on: 07 24, 24, 04:59:29:PM » Reply

Yep! And more DemoncRats are saying they don’t trust cackling Kamaltoe for hiding the CCP compromised traitor Cho Xidens dramatic mental decline ie not even mentally fit enough to be prosecuted for his many crimes!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #7 on: 07 24, 24, 05:42:18:PM » Reply

Kamala is Brandon in high heels.  Hahahahahaha!
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 07 24, 24, 05:50:41:PM » Reply

Kamala makes Beijing Biden look sharp and competent!
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 07 24, 24, 05:52:55:PM » Reply

Harris was never put in charge of the border or made 'border czar,' immigration experts said. President Joe Biden tasked Harris with leading the administration's diplomatic efforts addressing the “root causes” of migration in El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras,” USA Today reported in its fact check.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/24/us-news/media-change-tune-on-calling-kamala-harris-border-czar-despite-giving-her-the-title/#:~:text=via%20Getty%20Images-,%E2%80%9CHarris%20was%20never%20put%20in%20charge%20of%20the%20border%20or,reported%20in%20its%20fact%20check.

This from a Rupert Murdoch owned source. 
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 07 24, 24, 05:56:56:PM » Reply

Some mainstream media outlets are now trying to downplay Vice President Kamala Harris’ role leading the Biden administration’s border policy — claiming she was never the “border czar,” despite previously giving her the title.

The kerfuffle started over an Axios story Wednesday that said Harris “never actually had” the title of “border czar.”

Critics quickly pointed out an April 2021 article on the site that asserted Harris was “appointed by Biden as border czar.”

After being called out, Axios issued an editor’s note to acknowledge that “Axios was among the news outlets that incorrectly labeled Harris a ‘border czar’ back in 2021.”

Axios didn’t immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/24/us-news/media-change-tune-on-calling-kamala-harris-border-czar-despite-giving-her-the-title/#:~:text=via%20Getty%20Images-,%E2%80%9CHarris%20was%20never%20put%20in%20charge%20of%20the%20border%20or,reported%20in%20its%20fact%20check

Quoting leftist fraud organs like Axios isn't advocacy!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #11 on: 07 24, 24, 06:19:45:PM » Reply

Commies were very happy with that title...until now.  Hahahahaha!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DemoncRats Caught Trying To Rewrite History
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory