Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 18, 24, 01:21:16:AM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2713382 Posts in 303762 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Shot ? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: Trump Shot ?  (Read 1431 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 07 13, 24, 07:45:04:PM » Reply

BUTLER, Pa. (AP) — Donald Trump’s campaign said in a statement that the former president was “fine” after a shooting at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. A local prosecutor says the suspected gunman and at least one attendee are dead.

“President Trump thanks law enforcement and first responders for their quick action during this heinous act,” spokesman Steven Cheung said in a statement. “He is fine and is being checked out at a local medical facility. More details will follow.”

The Secret Service said in a statement that “the former President is safe.”

Butler County district attorney Richard Goldinger said in a phone interview that the suspected gunman was dead and at least one rally attendee was killed.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-vp-vance-rubio-7c7ba6b99b5f38d2d840ed95b2fdc3e5

https://nypost.com/2024/07/13/us-news/trump-rushed-offstage-after-sounds-of-gunfire-erupt-at-rally/
BOBRI123
Honored Member

« Reply #13 on: 07 13, 24, 07:47:05:PM » Reply

Shooter is Dead , and at least 2 others wounded one critical .

BOB    RI   123
gwboolean

« Reply #14 on: 07 13, 24, 07:47:16:PM » Reply

You know what they say commies.  Criminals are bad people and bad things happen to criminals and those who hang with them.

Probably someone that Putin's Pussy screwed, blued and tattooed over the years.  He has made a whole lot of enemies.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #15 on: 07 13, 24, 07:48:35:PM » Reply

As you can see, Bool the foolish tool is nothing more than a god damned scumbag!
gwboolean

« Reply #16 on: 07 13, 24, 07:51:48:PM » Reply

Word is.... that the shooter was an illegal trafficked into the US by MAGA-Commies (Abbott would be my guess since he has trafficked in killers before).  So why are MAGA-Commies trying to take Putin's Pussy down?  Do they know something we don't?
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #17 on: 07 13, 24, 07:52:52:PM » Reply

This is what happens when people use reckless inflammatory rhetoric.  Some whacko hears it and takes it seriously.
D2D

« Reply #18 on: 07 13, 24, 07:53:25:PM » Reply

President Joe Biden reportedly told donors on a phone call on Monday that it was “time to put” former President Donald Trump “in the bullseye.”

“Biden told donors on a private call this afternoon: ‘It’s time to put Trump in the bullseye,'” Kenneth P. Vogel, a reporter with the New York Times, wrote in a post on Monday.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/07/13/report-biden-told-donors-it-was-time-to-put-trump-in-the-bullseye/

Damned Democrats!
D2D

« Reply #19 on: 07 13, 24, 07:55:03:PM » Reply

UPDATE 6:47 p.m. ET:

Per the Associated Press, Trump has released a statement saying he is “fine”:

Trump is apparently being examined at a medical facility.

Also, the U.S. Secret Service issued a statement on the shooting:

UPDATE 6:44 p.m. ET:
A Pennsylvania congressman in the front row says he heard eight to 10 shots, and other people may have been hit:

UPDATE 6:42 p.m. ET:

Images and videos of the harrowing scene are streaming in, showing what appears to be blood on Trump’s face:

It’s unclear if Trump was shot, or if the apparent injuries he suffered happened in some other way. Details at this stage are scant. Trump’s current condition is also unclear.

It’s also unclear who was doing the shooting and whether they were alone or in a group. There are millions of questions forming right now in this dark moment.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/07/13/livewire-secret-service-rushes-trump-out-of-pennsylvania-rally-after-shots-fired/
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #20 on: 07 13, 24, 07:57:00:PM » Reply

Many people have equated Trump to Hitler.  Well, people think, Hitler was obviously someone who should be killed.  When they hear “Trump is Hitler,” they think Trump should be killed too.
D2D

« Reply #21 on: 07 13, 24, 07:58:00:PM » Reply

Democrats' goal all along was for President Trump's assassination!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #22 on: 07 13, 24, 08:00:05:PM » Reply

No politician, on any side, should have to worry about assassination attempts.
What the hell is wrong with people?
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #23 on: 07 13, 24, 08:00:57:PM » Reply

It’s pretty clear he was shot because he immediately grabbed the side of his head.

Hopefully this incident will do more to unite Americans than divide us.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump Shot ?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory