Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 19, 24, 07:44:04:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706479 Posts in 302987 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Suspect in deadly Chick-fil-A shooting in US illegally, ICE confirms 0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Suspect in deadly Chick-fil-A shooting in US illegally, ICE confirms  (Read 178 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 06 27, 24, 03:41:36:PM » Reply

Suspect in deadly Chick-fil-A shooting in US illegally, ICE confirms

Authorities say the suspect in a deadly Texas shooting that killed two people inside a fast-food restaurant is in custody, and that he is in the United States illegally.

Oved Bernardo Mendoza Argueta, a 37-year-old citizen of El Salvador, is charged with capital murder of multiple persons after a shooting Wednesday at a Chick-fil-A in the 5300 block of North MacArthur Boulevard in Irving, police announced.

"We can confirm that the suspect was taken into custody early this morning," a spokesperson for Irving Police Department told Fox News Digital on Thursday morning, adding that Mendoza Argueta has an "ICE hold," with the warrant agency being Immigration and Naturalization Service Dallas/Fort Worth.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-police-nab-suspect-targeted-chick-fil-a-shooting-killed-2
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 06 27, 24, 03:45:42:PM » Reply

Was he acting on behalf of the cartels?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 06 27, 24, 03:51:05:PM » Reply

Criminal alien story of the day.  Hopes and prayers.  How many is too many?  A public health crisis.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 06 27, 24, 04:02:52:PM » Reply

you still trying to paint all immigrants with the same brush jimmyboob?    are you saying that all immigrants are violent criminals?

Where'd he get the gun?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 06 27, 24, 04:34:50:PM » Reply

you still trying to paint all immigrants with the same brush jimmyboob?   
Nope!  Only illegals are criminals and deserve to be classified as such!
are you saying that all immigrants are violent criminals?
Nope, only illegals are criminals!
Where'd he get the gun?
Doesn't matter!

Criminals will always have guns!
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 06 27, 24, 05:26:26:PM » Reply

Biden Admin Fishes For Domestic Extremists While Illegal Immigrants On Terror Watchlist Stream Across US Border!

While the Biden administration has wrung its hands over the threat of domestic terrorism, record numbers of illegal immigrants whose names appear on the terror watchlist have flooded across the southern border since he took office.

The Biden administration has worked to crack down on domestic terrorism since taking office in 2021, launching internal reviews, issuing warnings about possible domestic extremist violence and painting the threat as one of the most acute security risks the U.S. faces today. According to multiple recent reports, former federal officials and government data, potential terrorists may be taking advantage of the Biden administration’s lax enforcement of immigration laws and the disorder along America’s borders to slip into the homeland.

In 2021 alone, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) issued two advisories specifically addressing possible threats from extremists seeking to interfere with the presidential transition and the administration of government duties following January 6. However, the agency has not raised the alarm after information and news reports surfaced in recent weeks to suggest potential terrorists have entered the U.S.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/06/27/biden-admin-border-terror-watchlist/
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #6 on: 06 27, 24, 05:29:13:PM » Reply

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #7 on: 06 27, 24, 05:43:36:PM » Reply

you still trying to paint all immigrants with the same brush jimmyboob?   

I don't know, I'm not counting. So, How many more do I have to go ??
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 06 27, 24, 05:47:22:PM » Reply

Jw2 again posts off-topic!
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 06 27, 24, 06:30:00:PM » Reply

jimmyboob pushes his wp stuff hard here. 
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #10 on: 06 27, 24, 06:52:12:PM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #11 on: 06 27, 24, 07:53:29:PM » Reply

CCPWvit says the truth is "wp stuff" so lies must be woke!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Suspect in deadly Chick-fil-A shooting in US illegally, ICE confirms
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory