Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 16, 24, 02:49:13:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2705426 Posts in 302884 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Leftist Losers React to European Elections! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11  Print
Author Topic: Leftist Losers React to European Elections!  (Read 1230 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #120 on: 09 04, 24, 04:28:19:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nA7OFes84kE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/nA7OFes84kE</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA7OFes84kE
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #121 on: 09 07, 24, 04:25:42:AM » Reply

The historian Darryl Cooper has argued in an interview on Tucker Carlson's show that Winston Churchill "was the chief villain of World War II," which would be both interesting and indeed shocking were his thesis not based on such staggering ignorance and disregard for historical fact that it is safe to disregard completely.

Cooper's first argument was that Churchill "was primarily responsible for that war becoming what it did, something other than an invasion of Poland." Yet in the moment that Adolf Hitler invaded Belgium, Holland, and Luxembourg at dawn on May 10, 1940, Winston Churchill was not even prime minister. Unless Mr. Cooper is arguing that from his position as First Lord of the Admiralty—the head of Britain's navy—Churchill was somehow able to force Hitler to unleash Blitzkrieg in the West, his first argument falls to the ground.

Hitler had planned his surprise attack through the Ardennes—the "Sickle-cut" maneuver—with senior generals such as Erich von Manstein, Erwin Rommel, and Gerd von Rundstedt several months before the attack took place. They bear responsibility "for that war becoming what it did," not Churchill. Furthermore, they also bear full responsibility for the unprovoked invasion of neighboring Poland itself, about which Cooper and Carlson were silent.

In April 1939, when Churchill was not even in the cabinet, the British government guaranteed Poland's security, so Hitler had no right to be surprised when Britain went to war with Germany when he flagrantly disregarded that guarantee.

Cooper's next egregious error was to blame Operation Barbarossa on Hitler's perception of a threat from Stalin, or a Soviet plan to capture Romanian oilfields, completely ignoring the genuine reason, which was the Nazi demand for Lebensraum—"living space" in Eastern Europe, especially in Belarus and Ukraine. One wonders whether Cooper has ever read Mein Kampf, in which Hitler's ultimate intentions were made plain. Elsewhere in the interview he makes the outlandish claim that Hitler "no longer thought of Russia as an international Communist movement," which contradicts all the evidence of Hitler's public and private statements prior to unleashing Barbarossa.

https://freebeacon.com/culture/no-churchill-was-not-the-villain/
D2D

« Reply #122 on: 09 07, 24, 10:26:37:PM » Reply

Democrats continue to stew in their ignorance!
D2D

« Reply #123 on: 09 08, 24, 02:40:05:PM » Reply

Is Europe still part of the West?
D2D

« Reply #124 on: 09 09, 24, 05:06:03:PM » Reply

Democrats have no answer!
D2D

« Reply #125 on: 09 10, 24, 12:09:53:PM » Reply

Democrats continue to prove their hatred of the West!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Leftist Losers React to European Elections!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory