Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 20, 24, 04:37:24:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706663 Posts in 303014 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GA lawfare delayed pending outcome of Fani's misconduct 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: GA lawfare delayed pending outcome of Fani's misconduct  (Read 344 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 06 05, 24, 06:27:43:PM » Reply

The Georgia Court of Appeal ordered on June 5 a stay on all proceedings in Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’s case against former President Donald Trump and eight codefendants, challenging the district attorney’s ability to prosecute the case.

“The proceedings below in the Superior Court of Fulton County are hereby stayed pending the outcome of these appeals,”  reads an order by the court clerk, citing a Georgia Supreme Court case ordering the stay of criminal case proceedings during an interlocutory review.

This comes as the court has agreed to review whether Ms. Willis should be disqualified.

The appeals court on June 4 set a hearing in October for former President Donald Trump’s appeal of a Fulton County judge’s decision not to disqualify prosecutor Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.

The defendants were notified to file their brief by June 23, and the district attorney has 20 days after that to file a reply brief. Oral arguments will take place before a three-judge panel.
In March, Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee ruled that while there was an appearance of impropriety, disqualification was not necessary. However, he acknowledged he was in novel legal territory and allowed defendants to appeal his decision to a higher court. The appeals court agreed to review the ruling last month.

While the trial court judge had ruled that he could continue to hear motions and issue rulings in the interim, that will now come to a stop.

Whether Ms. Willis and her office remain on the case is likely the deciding factor in whether the case will be tried at all.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/georgia-appeals-court-halts-trump-case-5663410

Poor commies.  LOL
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 06 05, 24, 09:13:15:PM » Reply

Democrats will crap their pants over this!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 06 06, 24, 06:39:04:PM » Reply

Isn't that sad?
D2D

« Reply #3 on: 06 06, 24, 11:11:19:PM » Reply

Democrats are the party of corruption!
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 06 08, 24, 01:09:40:PM » Reply

Democrats are the anti-justice party!
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 06 09, 24, 12:56:13:PM » Reply

omiaqt
With the Political Conviction of President Trump...we are now the new Soviet Union!

Remember Alexei Navalny

« Reply #6 on: 06 09, 24, 05:45:11:PM » Reply

With mutt Biden in charge:

WE ARE NOW, THE "SOVIET UNION"
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 06 09, 24, 06:18:19:PM » Reply

Xi is proud of his protege Beijing Biden!
gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 06 09, 24, 06:35:58:PM » Reply

It looks like, after November, when we take over that we will have to revisit Georgia and their efforts to derail the trial against these traitors who tried to overthrow our government and make Putin's Pussy our dictator.

Retribution time commies! 
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #9 on: 06 09, 24, 06:40:41:PM » Reply

tRump is grasping at any piece of wood that floats along.

Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #10 on: 06 09, 24, 06:48:45:PM » Reply

When will we get a resolution?

D2D

« Reply #11 on: 06 10, 24, 10:42:14:AM » Reply

tRump is grasping at any piece of wood that floats along.

If you are already floating as the person in the photo, why would he need a piece of wood?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GA lawfare delayed pending outcome of Fani's misconduct
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory