Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 18, 24, 09:28:03:AM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706012 Posts in 302940 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Should the United States fund and supply arms to a country that was 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Should the United States fund and supply arms to a country that was  (Read 783 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 06 01, 24, 12:07:26:PM » Reply

Not true!

Learn history!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #13 on: 06 01, 24, 12:10:47:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LLE7w5-egsw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/LLE7w5-egsw</a>

https://www.youtube.com/v/LLE7w5-egsw

Democrats really enjoy harming Americans!
D2D

« Reply #14 on: 06 01, 24, 12:34:55:PM » Reply

As you can see the dark red portion of the map is the Soviet Union in 1938!

The slightly lighter red is comprised of nations taken during the Soviet/Nazi invasion of Poland!

It wasn't until the end of WWII that the pink part of the map was taken by the Soviets!

The orange portion consisted of the occupied zones negotiated with their WWII allies!

Allies they promptly turned on necessitating the Berlin airlift!

The orange part of Poland was controlled by the Nazis while the other portion was controlled by the Soviets in 1940!

The Russians still haven't returned the territory they took from Finland in their 1938 war of aggression!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 06 01, 24, 01:56:37:PM » Reply

DVD I still can't support giving finicial aid and weapons to Ukraine I don't this clownthat is their president I feel that he will say and do what ever it takes to milk everydollar possible from the USA, plus there is always the thought that they may be blackmailing biden for his actions and doings while VP.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #16 on: 06 01, 24, 02:03:12:PM » Reply

Balmie is such a simple soul that is easily manipulated by FOX's speculation and rumor mill.

Why do you want Ukraine to fall?  Would you sit back while Poland was taken down as well?
Where do you draw the line with Russia, or is it ONLY if they land men on American beaches?
If we let Putin take over all of Europe, then take over Canada, America would be next.
And if that happens you can blame yourself for doing NOTHING while the world suffered/fell.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 06 01, 24, 02:23:07:PM » Reply

There is a reason why you are on ignore 62 and it's not the fact of your confusion not knowing your sex. See if you can figure it out, if so then you'll know what your biggest problem is.
D2D

« Reply #18 on: 06 01, 24, 02:38:45:PM » Reply

As you can see, Truman's reputation for being an ignorant tool is well-earned!
D2D

« Reply #19 on: 06 01, 24, 02:41:47:PM » Reply

DVD I still can't support giving finicial aid and weapons to Ukraine I don't this clownthat is their president I feel that he will say and do what ever it takes to milk everydollar possible from the USA, plus there is always the thought that they may be blackmailing biden for his actions and doings while VP.
Blackmail is a distinct possibility however Russia invaded Ukraine several times without any justification other than territorial greed!

This is the same as Germany's invasion of Poland or the USSR's invasion of Finland!

Both were bloody sneak attacks in violation of international law!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Should the United States fund and supply arms to a country that was
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory