Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 30, 24, 05:33:55:AM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2708778 Posts in 303254 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: WHO is Funding the Anti-Israel Riots ?? C'mon, you already know. 0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: WHO is Funding the Anti-Israel Riots ?? C'mon, you already know.  (Read 425 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 05 05, 24, 10:22:43:PM » Reply

The NAZI George Soros and the Anti-Jew Bill Gates.   

https://www.foxnews.com/media/politico-mocked-surprised-funding-anti-israel-protests
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 05 05, 24, 10:28:14:PM » Reply

Actually, it is the son of some MAGA Warriors for a new Conservative Police State!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/outrage-erupts-as-violent-leader-of-columbia-university-s-anti-israel-protamazonest-identified-as-son-of-millionaire-ad-executives/ar-BB1lQuEk

Unlike your ignorant meme, I have a source with a link to reality.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 05 06, 24, 02:24:40:AM » Reply

Actually, it is the son of some MAGA Warriors for a new Conservative Police State!

Why do you need to LIE in your posts? 
Neither James Carlson nor his dead father or mother have anything to do with the Right, conservatives or MAGA..

This  James Carlson is just ONE MORE PissPoorRaised snobby Leftist who despite how RICH he and his family are still HATE America.
And BTW: This thread is WHO FUNDED the RIOTING, NOT can you identify those raised by PissPoorParents.

Geezuz, learn to read.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/outrage-erupts-as-violent-leader-of-columbia-university-s-anti-israel-protamazonest-identified-as-son-of-millionaire-ad-executives/ar-BB1lQuEk

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 05 06, 24, 02:36:01:AM » Reply

Truman always tries to change the subject!
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 05 06, 24, 03:00:21:AM » Reply

He either has NO IDEA how to research (google)to get correct information on the guy so he simply lied hoping it was true,
OR
He did do the research, didn't like that the guy is a Rich Leftists and decided to LIE anyways.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #5 on: 05 06, 24, 03:47:40:AM » Reply

I wonder who he thinks he is fooling?
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 05 06, 24, 09:38:20:AM » Reply

I wouldn't be surprised to find the UN is also funding the riots!
Corona
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 05 06, 24, 10:08:46:AM » Reply

Why do you need to LIE in your posts? 
Neither James Carlson nor his dead father or mother have anything to do with the Right, conservatives or MAGA..

This  James Carlson is just ONE MORE PissPoorRaised snobby Leftist who despite how RICH he and his family are still HATE America.
And BTW: This thread is WHO FUNDED the RIOTING, NOT can you identify those raised by PissPoorParents.

Geezuz, learn to read.

it's pretty hilarious when people don't examine their own accusations and posts. 
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 05 06, 24, 10:10:31:AM » Reply

Critical thinking isn't something Democrats do!
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 05 07, 24, 02:05:55:AM » Reply

* P-Donors (Custom) (1).JPG (244.57 KB, 900x585 - viewed 11 times.)

* P-Donors2 (Custom) (1).JPG (219.17 KB, 900x582 - viewed 12 times.)
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 05 07, 24, 05:53:41:AM » Reply

zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #11 on: 05 07, 24, 03:15:57:PM » Reply

The Biden Regime has sent BILLIONS to Gaza which will be used by terrorist Hamas to re-equip their forces instead of helping their people.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: WHO is Funding the Anti-Israel Riots ?? C'mon, you already know.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory