Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 01, 24, 05:31:09:AM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2709080 Posts in 303284 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Biden Clebrates Nation Day Of Prater, NO Mention Of God Or Jesus!!!!!! 0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Biden Clebrates Nation Day Of Prater, NO Mention Of God Or Jesus!!!!!!  (Read 375 times)
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« on: 05 04, 24, 05:56:14:PM » Reply

How do you "celebrate" The National Day of Prayer WITHOUT mentioning GOD or JESUS? ? ? ? ?

Biden is a TOTAL POS!!!

https://americanjournaldaily.com/after-biden-gives-his-day-of/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=pjnewsletter
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 05 05, 24, 03:05:10:AM » Reply

Democrats insist you should be praying to the government as the government is god!
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #2 on: 05 07, 24, 03:32:17:PM » Reply

gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 05 07, 24, 05:01:46:PM » Reply

Comrade Zitboy seems to believe that Biden must say a prayer on national prayer day and then he runs an ad for Putin's Pussy, who never prayed on national prayer day and sells fake bibles.

These KKKristians should read the Bible and not Putin's Pussy's fake bible (Mein Kampf).

Had they read the Bible, they would know that God commanded that his followers are NOT to publicly display your devotion to God.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 05 07, 24, 07:00:28:PM » Reply

gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 05 07, 24, 10:10:57:PM » Reply

Commies that steal over $50 Trillion from our government and give it to the Republican Communist party elites, and then refuse to be accountable for how they spent out money and created our entire national debt.  They should be put into jail!!!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #6 on: 05 07, 24, 10:13:08:PM » Reply

GOP makes drama every day,
because Biden does NOT.
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 05 07, 24, 10:16:27:PM » Reply

Scripture tells us to rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, and be constant in prayer.  This year, my prayer for our Nation is that we keep faith that our best days are ahead of us and continue to believe in honesty, decency, dignity, and respect.  May we see each other not as enemies but as fellow human beings, each made in the image of God and each precious in His sight.  May we leave no one behind, give everyone a fair shot, and give hate no safe harbor.  May we remember that nothing is beyond our capacity if we act together.

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2024/05/01/a-proclamation-on-national-day-of-prayer-2024/#:~:text=The%20Congress%2C%20by%20Public%20Law,%E2%80%9CNational%20Day%20of%20Prayer.%E2%80%9D
gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 05 07, 24, 10:19:05:PM » Reply

MAGA-Commies don't read scripture.  Their bible is the Art of the Deal and their Jesus is Putin's Pussy.  And now Putin's Pussy is being sacrificed for his father (Putin).

I have to figure that God isn't going to like that.
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 05 07, 24, 10:26:07:PM » Reply

Remarks by President Biden at the National Prayer Breakfast

My prayer, my hope is we continue to believe our best days are ahead of us — that as a nation we continue to believe in honesty, decency, dignity, and respect.  We see each other not as enemies but as fellow human beings, each made in the image of God, each precious in his sight.

My prayer for all of you — in my church, we’ve taken the 22nd Psalm and turned it into a — a hymn.  And it says, “And he will raise you up on eagle’s wings and bear you on the breath of dawn and make you to shine like the sun.  Until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.”

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2024/02/01/remarks-by-president-biden-at-the-national-prayer-breakfast-3/
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 05 08, 24, 05:25:46:AM » Reply

Beijing Biden continues to prove words are cheap in his eyes!

Beijing Biden touts beings made in the image of God as he advocates the extermination of those beings!

Beijing Biden says "Until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand" but in his mind God is the government and that hand is about to crush you!

Democrats view the American public as nothing more than slaves working hard to fund Democrats' wasteful spending!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Biden Clebrates Nation Day Of Prater, NO Mention Of God Or Jesus!!!!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory