Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 28, 24, 01:18:26:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2708512 Posts in 303222 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Was Trump Set Up in Classified Docs Saga? 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print
Author Topic: Was Trump Set Up in Classified Docs Saga?  (Read 1234 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« on: 04 28, 24, 06:20:56:PM » Reply

This week in Florida, Judge Aileen Cannon unsealed a trove of new documents that Jack Smith fought to keep hidden. And you'll soon find out why. Among the documents unsealed were extensive exhibits, motions, and other filings shedding light on the intricate web of communication between the Biden White House and the National Archives and Records Administration in the lead-up to Trump's indictment.

Investigative journalist Julie Kelly found something interesting in the documents that could change everything. The first things is testimony from an FBI agent who testified that the General Services Association (GSA) had been in possession of Trump's boxes in Virginia before ordering Trump's team to come get them.

"So an entire pallet full of boxes that had been held by GSA somewhere outside of DC is dumped at Mar-a-Lago," Kelly notes. "Apparently these are the boxes that ended up containing papers with 'classified markings.'"

"I will double check indictment but I don't recall this event in the timeline," she added.

So, it appears that the Biden administration may have been responsible for shipping classified information to Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida. This development is significant because Trump has previously blamed the GSA for packing the boxes that contained the classified documents, only to later accuse Trump of essentially stealing them and using that as pretext for sending the  FBI to raid his Mar-a-Lago home in August 2022.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/04/28/new-bombshell-evidence-emerges-was-trump-set-up-in-classified-docs-saga-n4928572

Sounds like your typical sting operation doesn't it?
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 04 28, 24, 06:25:44:PM » Reply

PJ Media

Questionable Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #2 on: 04 28, 24, 06:57:21:PM » Reply

OMG you fall for the silliest of things.

Trump BRAGGED about having all those boxes.

They were NOT dumped there.

You MAGA Fanatics get more ignorant by the day!
Local5th

« Reply #3 on: 04 28, 24, 07:11:39:PM » Reply

The boxes were in the possession of the GSA and they requested Trump to pick them up. It's not like Trump came in and stole them in the middle of the night.

If the GSA thought he might be taking things he shouldn't why didn't they inspect and/or keep the boxes while they had them?
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 04 28, 24, 07:14:14:PM » Reply

This is some recycled bullshit from 2 years ago local.
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 04 28, 24, 07:15:34:PM » Reply

Trump said the FBI found classified documents at his home because federal workers packed them. But emails Bloomberg got show boxes were already packed when movers arrived.

Oct 5, 2022,

Bloomberg News got emails with information about boxes packed during Trump's White House move.

Trump said the FBI found classified documents at his home because federal workers packed them.

But the emails, with the GSA, show the boxes were already packed when the movers arrived.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-boxes-were-already-packed-when-government-movers-arrived-bloomberg-2022-10
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 04 28, 24, 07:18:11:PM » Reply

You need to stop reading the right wing fake news rags local.   They are making you stupidier than you already are.
Local5th

« Reply #7 on: 04 28, 24, 07:31:03:PM » Reply

Bloomberg News got emails with information about boxes packed during Trump's White House move.

Trump said the FBI found classified documents at his home because federal workers packed them.

But the emails, with the GSA, show the boxes were already packed when the movers arrived.

The question remains. If the GSA thought/suspected he might be taking things he shouldn't why didn't they inspect and/or keep the boxes while they had them?

Or was that the plan all along? Have them picked up so they could raid Trump's residence to get them back.

wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 04 28, 24, 07:33:19:PM » Reply

Why would the GSA inspect the boxes?   They don't expect the president to lie to them and to try and sneak classified documents away from the government local.
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 04 28, 24, 07:37:30:PM » Reply

Are you saying that it's not trump's fault he's a dishonest crook local.   That it's other people's fault for trusting him in the first place.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #10 on: 04 28, 24, 07:51:35:PM » Reply

Heck.  Everyone knows all this lawfare chit was timed and set up.  It began before the day he got elected with illegal spying and a fake dossier.  It's endless.
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 04 28, 24, 08:09:12:PM » Reply

is it as endless as the fountain of shit you spew dan?
Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Was Trump Set Up in Classified Docs Saga?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory