Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 30, 24, 11:37:50:AM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2708795 Posts in 303259 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: And ANOTHER Proud Boy gets Convicted... 0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: And ANOTHER Proud Boy gets Convicted...  (Read 717 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 02 17, 24, 01:46:31:PM » Reply

Steven Miles, best known for his gay adult film persona Sergeant Miles, was sentenced to two years in prison followed by another year of supervised release after he pleaded guilty to assaulting a police officer during the January 6 protests and riots in Washington D.C.

Miles, 40, of Zephyrhills, Florida, a member of the Proud Boys group, breached a protective perimeter around the Capitol building and engaged in a physical confrontation with police protecting the building. He was arrested on Tuesday, April 12, 2022.

He has reportedly voiced support for former President Donald Trump. In a complaint filed by the DOJ, there's a photo of Miles wearing a black shirt that reads "Trump 2020 F*** Your Feelings" along with a "Make America Great Again" red hat.

“The confrontation between the mob and the police quickly escalated to a physical fight, during which Miles shoved and attempted to punch an officer, all in an effort to break through the line,” the DOJ said in a statement. “In addition to attempting to assault the officer, Miles made additional physical contact with law enforcement officers, seeking to obstruct, impede, and interfere with their efforts to hold back the rioters.”

Once inside the building, Miles used a wooden plank to break a door window, opening another breach point.

“Miles entered the Capitol through the broken window, and. a cascade of other rioters followed, taking advantage of the smashed window to enter the Capitol as well,” the DOJ continued in its statement. “The sheer number of rioters outside and inside the building overwhelmed law enforcement officers.

After entering the Capitol building, Miles turned toward the Senate, where he ran into another group of police officers who directed him out of the building three minutes after he had broken into it.”

In addition to the prison sentence and supervised release, Miles was also ordered to $2,000 in restitution. Since January 6, 2021, more than 1,313 individuals have been charged in nearly all 50 states for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol, the DOJ reports.

Miles appeared in dozens of gay videos including 50 Minutes of Good Sex, Scruff in Suits, and Punishing the Hole: Scene 1.

The adult film star is only one of several LGBTQ+ rioters who have been convicted over their participation in the riot at the Capitol.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-gay-adult-film-star-101529144.html

trump DOES have Gay People on his side!
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #1 on: 02 17, 24, 01:51:05:PM » Reply

When will a BLM/Anteefa terrorist get convicted?

Oh that’s right.  We have a corrupt justice system.
Truman62

« Reply #2 on: 02 17, 24, 01:53:11:PM » Reply

All the time, if they're guilty.

Oh that's right, you ignore those cases.
gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 02 17, 24, 01:53:29:PM » Reply

When will BLM/Antifa be arrested!

When they commit insurrection like you MAGA-Commies and Putin's Pussy Did, Disgusting Dan.
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #4 on: 02 17, 24, 01:58:05:PM » Reply

No, actually, Truman, the Biden DOJ made a conscience decision NOT to prosecute them.
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 02 17, 24, 02:00:30:PM » Reply

Biden made a conscience decision NOT to prosecute them.

That just proves that Biden and the DOJ is doing their job and taking down the insurrectionists from J6 and not getting caught up in MAGA-Commie Gaslight.
Truman62

« Reply #6 on: 02 17, 24, 02:03:00:PM » Reply

Well you DON'T prosecute innocent people, Dan.

It's in the Constitution.
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #7 on: 02 17, 24, 03:02:52:PM » Reply

Rioters aren’t innocent, Truman.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 02 17, 24, 03:08:08:PM » Reply

what rioters haven't been prosecuted dan?   anyone you can list in particular or are you just blabbering your MAGA nonsense again like your buttbuddy jimmyboobyboy?
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #9 on: 02 17, 24, 07:37:49:PM » Reply

what rioters haven't been prosecuted Dan?

The ones who rioted and were not prosecuted, Vit.  Do you want their names?  How can I give you the names of people who were never arrested?  The DOJ has video and cell phone tracking data to go after the rioters if they want, but they choose not to.  That's the point.

anyone you can list in particular

If the DOJ bothered to track them down, I could tell you.

or are you just blabbering

Nope.

your MAGA nonsense

What is nonsensical about wanting to make America Great Again?

your buttbuddy

Please provide the evidence to support your claim that I engage in homosexual anal sex.  Or retract and apologize.
Truman62

« Reply #10 on: 02 17, 24, 09:00:48:PM » Reply

You really seem upset, Dan.

You need to settle in with DvD in your new cabin.
Go on, find a cabin...  You KNOW you want to.
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #11 on: 02 18, 24, 02:12:18:AM » Reply

Actually, I seem calm and composed, Truman.  I find it interesting that you prefer to attack me personally rather than my debate points.  That’s what you call “ad hominem.”  It reveals a lack of argument.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: And ANOTHER Proud Boy gets Convicted...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory