Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 30, 24, 03:29:25:PM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2708908 Posts in 303268 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Go Fund Me for Trump ALREADY Started! 0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Go Fund Me for Trump ALREADY Started!  (Read 706 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 02 17, 24, 01:21:17:PM » Reply

Go!  Send in your money.  Send in your money NOW!

Hurry!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The ink was barely dry on Judge Arthur Engoron's ruling that held former President Donald Trump liable for over $350 million in fines for civil fraud in New York, when a GoFundMe campaign was launched to crowdfund all that money for the former president.

"Stand with Trump; fund the $355M Unjust Judgment," the campaign was titled, seeking the full amount Trump owes after it was found that he and his two adult sons systematically lied about property valuations to bilk banks and the state tax agency.

The campaign was started by Elena Cardone, the wife of Miami-based private equity manager Grant Cardone, who advertised the effort by saying, "Give something & DEMONSTRATE that the people of America are standing together against unjust rulings like this where a bias judges & corrupt legal system is out of control."

But not so fast, said far-right activist Laura Loomer, a staunch ally of Trump, in a post on X — Trump patriots should be wary of contributing to this effort.

"Go Fund Me is anti Trump and liberal," wrote Loomer, saying that the Cardones should have instead used GiveSendGo, a Christian crowdfunding site notorious for welcoming neo-Nazi campaigns. "Go Fund Me is notorious for banning conservative campaigns. I have been banned from GoFundMe since 2018."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/maga-activist-warns-followers-against-giving-to-gofundme-for-trump-s-fraud-verdict/ar-BB1ipsYM?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5620b38490e545d980f5bc2ad44f0298&ei=10
Truman62

« Reply #1 on: 02 17, 24, 01:23:24:PM » Reply

Already has $63,000+ from you MAGA Suckers,
why not add some more?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/stand-with-trump-raise-the-settlement

gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 02 17, 24, 01:26:30:PM » Reply

I bet that the MAGA-Commies have already donated twice the amount of money that Putin's Pussy needs...

Just kidding.

$63,000 was less than what he spent for 1 minute with Stormy.  The MAGA-Commies are not showing the strength of their beliefs very well over this.
Truman62

« Reply #3 on: 02 17, 24, 02:09:19:PM » Reply

It's up to $68k now.

The suckers keep coming!

Truman62

« Reply #4 on: 02 17, 24, 09:02:08:PM » Reply

Now it's up to $171k!

Wow, you MAGA Suckers sure can fall for a con.

LMAO - Give me a call, I have some PRIME swamp land that is going to be worth millions!
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 02 17, 24, 10:56:33:PM » Reply

it's the like Build the Wall go fund me that jimmyboobyboy was advertising for here on this forum that turned out to be a scam.

According to court filings and evidence introduced during court proceedings:

Starting in approximately December 2018, BRIAN KOLFAGE, ANDREW BADOLATO, their co-defendant TIMOTHY SHEA, and others orchestrated a scheme to defraud hundreds of thousands of donors, including donors in the Southern District of New York, in connection with an online crowdfunding campaign ultimately known as “We Build The Wall” that raised more than $25,000,000 to build a wall along the southern border of the United States.  In particular, to induce donors to donate to the campaign, KOLFAGE repeatedly and falsely assured the public that he would “not take a penny in salary or compensation” and that “100% of the funds raised…will be used in the execution of our mission and purpose.”

Those representations were lies.  In truth, KOLFAGE, BADOLATO, SHEA, and others received hundreds of thousands of dollars in donor funds from We Build the Wall, which they each used in a manner inconsistent with the organization’s public representations.  For example, KOLFAGE covertly took for his personal use more than $350,000 in funds that donors had given to We Build the Wall.  To conceal the payments to KOLFAGE from We Build the Wall, KOLFAGE, BADOLATO, SHEA, and others devised a scheme to route those payments through entities and bank accounts that they controlled.  They took various steps to obscure or conceal these payments, including by using fake invoices and sham contracts — conduct for which SHEA was convicted at trial of obstruction of justice.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/two-sentenced-prison-we-build-wall-online-fundraising-fraud-scheme#:~:text=Starting%20in%20approximately%20December%202018,ultimately%20known%20as%20%E2%80%9CWe%20Build
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 02 18, 24, 12:36:47:AM » Reply

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Go Fund Me for Trump ALREADY Started!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory