Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 30, 24, 01:24:00:AM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2708771 Posts in 303253 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: No DemoncRats Election Fraud , Eh ? 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: No DemoncRats Election Fraud , Eh ?  (Read 930 times)
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« on: 02 13, 24, 01:41:44:PM » Reply

BIG: Georgia BoE Refers Fulton County to Attorney General’s Office for 2020 Fraud

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (RINO) has quietly admitted three years too late that the outcome of the 2020 election in his state was decided by fraud and should never have been certified by his RINO buddy, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

Joe Biden’s “official” fake vote total in 2020 was 11,779 more than Donald Trump’s vote total. Yet Gov. Kemp has now admitted that there were 17,852 illegal votes tallied in Fulton County alone. They’ve now been caught, and it is indisputable—Georgia was stolen from Donald Trump in 2020 by election fraud.

This stems from the election fraud case (SEB2023-025) brought against the state by attorney Joe Rossi. It pertains to Fulton County, Georgia, which you may remember from such hits as a busted water pipe, sending all the election observers home for the night, pulling stacks of ballots out of magical suitcases that were hidden under tables until the observers were gone, and then election workers ramming stacks of ballots through the counting machines up to three or four times apiece.

Rossi previously won another case against Fulton County, GA, in which he proved that 4,000 votes were duplicates—meaning they had been counted twice. Was that those magic suitcase ballots from State Farm Arena? It sure sounds like it!

In this more recent lawsuit, however, Rossi has proven that the 17,852 votes from the December 2020 recount in Fulton County had no corresponding ballot images. They were fake votes that seem to have fallen from the sky in an election miracle for Joe Biden.

This is just what CCP COMPROMISED TRAITOR CHO XIDEN admitted to prior to his selection!

JOE BIDEN:
"We have put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization
in the history of American politics"
https://youtube.com/v/7d1rKxH07qM?t=361

"Folks, i don't need you to GET me elected.  I need you once I'm elected!" - Creepy Joe Biden, admitting the fix is in !

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/MA8a2g6tTp0?si=XK_lJJqTmRwH_LwQ" target="_blank">https://youtube.com/v/MA8a2g6tTp0?si=XK_lJJqTmRwH_LwQ</a>

* 501917C9-502D-4614-8F74-7FF27E2776D4.jpeg (50.56 KB, 350x233 - viewed 10 times.)
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 02 13, 24, 01:56:11:PM » Reply

No election fraud huh?

No one ever said there was no election fraud Snoltboy.  Everyone knows that you MAGA-Commies committed election fraud when you attempted, and failed, to steal the election.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 02 13, 24, 01:59:13:PM » Reply

zippy's so full of shit.   why do you post this obviously bullshit stuff zippy?
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 02 13, 24, 02:05:11:PM » Reply

False claim Georgia governor's office acknowledged invalid ballots counted in 2020

A Dec. 15 Facebook post (direct link, archive link) claims Georgia officials have reported major ballot irregularities from the 2020 election.

“BREAKING: Georgia Gov. (Brian) Kemp’s legal staff has notified Ga Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger that 17,852 invalid 2020 votes were counted in Fulton County, GA, alone,” reads the post.

It was shared more than 200 times in six days. Another version of the claim was shared more than 16,000 times on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Our rating: False

Georgia officials have made no such admission. The governor's office sent a letter in 2022 notifying the secretary of state about a resident's complaint that referenced 17,000 votes. But the governor's office didn't repeat or support the assertion. Election officials said the resident's complaint was unfounded.

Georgia secretary of state spokesperson Mike Hassinger said there is “no validity” to the newest claim.

Hassinger provided USA TODAY with a copy of the three-sentence July 2022 letter, which said a Georgia resident “brought forth claims regarding the 2020 general election.”

It goes on to say the complaint was being forwarded to the secretary of state’s office because the governor’s office “does not have the authority to investigate election matters.” There is no reference to the supposedly invalid votes in the letter, though they are in the resident's complaint.

Hassinger said the claim is a “recycled version of an old complaint” and stems from an error that was caught and corrected in the 2020 counting process.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2023/12/21/false-claim-georgia-letter-mentioned-invalid-2020-ballots-fact-check/71989887007/
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #4 on: 02 13, 24, 02:09:06:PM » Reply

I post truth of commies and RINOS own words but babykiller booboob and silly zippy here finds his responce to be in the only commie way he has in …..

Denialism
In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth. Denialism is an essentially irrational action that withholds the validation of a historical experience or event when a person refuses to accept an empirically verifiable reality.

Bwahahahahahaha

* 7F7EC5ED-8267-47B7-BB22-DCA97F5B9351.jpeg (172.58 KB, 600x593 - viewed 3 times.)
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #5 on: 02 13, 24, 02:14:24:PM » Reply

….

Governor Kemp’s office has formally notified Secretary of State Raffensperger that his office recorded and published FACTUALLY FALSE results in the 2020 election, including these 17,852 votes which have no ballot images.

While he admits that much, Kemp’s office does not go so far as to admit that the 2020 election outcome would have been any different. As if there were some mythical fake unicorn votes for Donald Trump in 2020. We know that each and every fake ballot counted was cast for Joe Biden. No one in any state has ever alleged that any 2020 ballot for Donald Trump was fraudulent.

Raffensperger’s office has known about the fraudulent results and recount in Fulton County all along. In July of 2022, a whopping 18 months ago, the Secretary of State’s office’s attorney C. Ryan Germany, admitted that the errors happened in the 2020 recount in Fulton County.

The Secretary of State’s office claimed falsely that the numbers in the recount matched the Election Day totals. That was untrue, since there were no corresponding ballot images for these 17,852 disputed votes. They counted the fake 17,852 votes in the recount because that was the only way to reconcile the numbers. The final count in a recount must match the original count, or at least be close, in order for an election to be legally certified.

Again, just what CCP compromised traitor Cho Xiden admitted to !

If there was a margin of error of 17,852 votes in Fulton County alone, and Joe Biden supposedly won the state by 11,779 votes, then it’s a pretty easy math equation.

17,852 minus 11,779 equals the 2020 election was stolen.

The Board of Elections in Georgia will be conducting two hearings this week (Tuesday and Wednesday) to go over a number of election issues in the state, including Rossi’s SEB2023-025 case. The posted notice for the meetings only says that SEB2023-025 is being “Recommended for Referral to the Attorney General’s Office.”

That’s great, but… we get the sense that this is now a case of passing around a hot potato. Kemp passed it on to Raffensperger, Raffensperger passed it to the Board of Elections, and now the Board of Elections is passing it on to the Georgia Attorney General. No one wants to touch this with a ten-foot pole, because it is a full-on admission that the 2020 election was stolen, and that Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger covered it up.

What’s the Georgia Attorney General going to do? For those who don’t know, Georgia’s AG is a guy named Christopher Carr, a RINO so lacking in testicular fortitude that he believes that January 6th was an insurrection.

Carr was the chair of the Republican Attorney Generals Association (RAGA) in 2020. Before January of 2020, RAGA sent out a robocall to Republican voters across the country that they should head to Washington, DC on January 6th to protest the stolen 2020 election. 25 of the 26 Republican AGs in America believed as you and I do that the election was stolen. Christopher Carr did not.

When Carr found out about the robocall that RAGA had sent out, he resigned from the association in a girly hissy-fit. That’s who the Georgia Board of Elections is referring this election fraud case to, so don’t get your hopes up that anyone will be charged with a crime.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 02 13, 24, 02:15:16:PM » Reply

are you saying this post of yours is really the truth zippy?   despite the fact that it's not?
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 02 13, 24, 02:16:54:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/exrzCJIW904" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/exrzCJIW904</a>
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #8 on: 02 13, 24, 03:03:23:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #9 on: 02 14, 24, 03:47:32:AM » Reply

Democrats are and always have been the party of election fraud!
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 02 15, 24, 04:03:08:AM » Reply

Democrats are proud to admit it is so!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 02 16, 24, 04:26:50:AM » Reply

Why explain your policies and run on them when you can just cheat when the vote counting begins?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: No DemoncRats Election Fraud , Eh ?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory