Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 18, 24, 12:34:46:AM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2713380 Posts in 303762 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Oh muh gosh...winter is taking its toll 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Oh muh gosh...winter is taking its toll  (Read 462 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 01 27, 24, 02:38:25:PM » Reply

We've only had one snow storm, but it also brought an ice storm and high winds. We're now dealing with another "atmospheric" river...and we still haven't gotten all the debris up from the last storm.  We did get the large limbs off the driveway and front yard, but we walked the trails and they're a mess...it looks like a million pinecones and pine needles were dropped from the sky...our yards are so littered...we sure could use a little warmth and sunshine for motivation to clean the rest up, LOL
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 01 27, 24, 03:18:57:PM » Reply

Yes, don't you love global warming!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 01 27, 24, 08:29:08:PM » Reply

I think there is just as much snowfall as normal, except its now falling in someone elses backyards because of the earth shifting its seasons.  I remember we were told this back in the mid '70s that the seasons were shifting, slowly of course, like a turtle. But shifting we are. 

Think about it. If it shifts just a minor amount each year, thats 40 years of minor shifting. Young people have no idea its happening, they're told its "Climate Change" and thats what they believe. But those of us that have lived long enough to know what it used to be, and what it is now, SEE IT.

They are the short term memory, and we are the long term memory.  :- )    (I see the smile on your face I)

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 01 27, 24, 11:04:57:PM » Reply

Warm weather saves lives!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 02 04, 24, 05:28:11:AM » Reply

Taken, I am so sorry about your weather mess. on't hurt yourself cleaning up. Been there done that with a hurricane years ago.
These last two years have been nice to us  except for barely any rain in the summer when I want it.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Oh muh gosh...winter is taking its toll
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory