Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 29, 24, 09:25:43:AM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2708585 Posts in 303232 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Colorado: Trump Can Not Run for President 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print
Author Topic: Colorado: Trump Can Not Run for President  (Read 1041 times)
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #36 on: 12 20, 23, 07:23:35:PM » Reply

CCPWvit admits he lied!
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

In his own way.   We know how to interpret his rants.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #37 on: 12 21, 23, 01:00:04:PM » Reply

Always remember that this lawsuit in Colorado was brought against trump by the GOP.

CCPWvit caught in another obvious lie!

The board chairs of the group that brought the lawsuit leading to former President Donald Trump's removal from the 2024 Colorado ballot had previously donated large sums to President Biden's campaign and victory fund, filings reviewed by Fox News Digital show.

The Colorado Supreme Court disqualified Trump from the ballot on Tuesday under the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution over the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riots.

"We do not reach these conclusions lightly," the court's majority wrote. "We are mindful of the magnitude and weight of the questions now before us. We are likewise mindful of our solemn duty to apply the law, without fear or favor, and without being swayed by public reaction to the decisions that the law mandates we reach."

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), a self-identified "nonpartisan" watchdog group, brought the Colorado lawsuit against Trump on behalf of "six Republican and unaffiliated Colorado voters including former state, federal and local officials," the group wrote on its website in early September.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chairs-group-led-effort-boot-trump-colorado-ballot-donated-biden
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #38 on: 12 22, 23, 05:32:09:PM » Reply

I truly hope Trump spends a lot of legal effort and money in Colorado.

Trump lost Colorado by 13 percentage points in 2020.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #39 on: 12 22, 23, 05:46:59:PM » Reply

Your such a nice guy.  Merry Christmas!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #40 on: 12 22, 23, 08:03:45:PM » Reply

The Colorado Supreme Court ruled to disqualify Donald Trump from the 2024 primary ballot. The court ruled on a lawsuit filed in September by 4 Republicans and 2 Independent voters. The plaintiffs want to ensure GOP voters have candidates with the "utmost integrity," a lawyer told Business Insider.

The lawsuit's petitioners include six people: Norma Anderson, Michelle Priola, Claudine Cmarada, Krista Kafer, Kathi Wright, and Christopher Castilian.

All but two of the petitioners are Republican voters, according to the lawsuit. Wright and Castilian are unaffiliated, the lawsuit said.

"Colorado law requires that, in order for a voter to challenge the placement of the candidate in the Republican presidential primary, that they be Republicans or unaffiliated voters," Sherman said in an interview. "So in order to have standing, they had to be Republicans."

But the petitioners aren't random Republican voters blindly plucked out of the Centennial State. Most have played a prominent role in politics or have been outspoken voices for their party.

The lead plaintiff, Anderson, 91, is a former state legislator who served as a Republican in Colorado's House of Representatives and state Senate.

"As Norma likes to say, she has been a Republican for longer than most of her lawyers have been alive," Sherman said.

Kafer is a professor and columnist for The Denver Post who voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020, according to Sherman. A month before the 2020 election, Kafer wrote a column explaining "why this never-Trumper is voting for Trump."

Priola, who hasn't played a role in state politics, is the wife of Kevin Priola, a current member of the state Senate who joined the Democratic Party in 2022, denouncing the January 6 riot and Republican Party's attempts to undermine the 2020 election results.

"I think for us and them, it was important that these weren't just any old Republicans, but these were people who had really unassailable bonafides in the party," Sherman said.
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #41 on: 12 23, 23, 12:53:08:PM » Reply

The plaintiffs want to ensure GOP voters have candidates with the "utmost integrity," a lawyer told Business Insider.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Fortunately for democrats they have no such constraints.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #42 on: 12 23, 23, 01:02:36:PM » Reply

In America, a person is NOT punished without DUE PROCESS.

President Trump has NOT been charged.

President Trump has NOT been convicted.

President Trump has NOT been given Due Process.

Yet, they are attempting to PUNISH him.

There is NO DOUBT that SCOTUS will reverse that un-American and unfair decision.

zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #43 on: 12 23, 23, 02:52:54:PM » Reply

https://twitter.com/i/status/1738216873819615529
wvit1001

« Reply #44 on: 12 23, 23, 02:54:11:PM » Reply

hahahahaha.   is that the whine you were told to whine zoey?   hahahahahhahahaa
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Colorado: Trump Can Not Run for President
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory