Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 29, 24, 09:29:03:AM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2708585 Posts in 303232 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How to stop crime.... 0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: How to stop crime....  (Read 1197 times)
lakitss

« on: 12 18, 23, 02:01:52:PM » Reply

....STOP THINKING THE POLICE CAN OR WILL.

It is up to lawful citizens to refuse to be victims in any way, shape or form.

If a scumbag knows his actions will be met with equal force, hopefully he'll reconsider. If not, he can bleed out wherever he chooses to fuck up.

They have zero remorse or concern for others, so they should receive none in return.

An eye for an eye.

Sick of this shit on the news every fucking day.

Especially now that America is being over run with greedy illegal trash looking to continue their crime sprees with rape and murder of young girls among other anti-social bullshit.

Happy Holidays!
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 12 18, 23, 02:20:19:PM » Reply

have you been the victim of a violent crime lacky?
lakitss

« Reply #2 on: 12 18, 23, 02:40:50:PM » Reply

Actually yes, but what happened is nunya.

Had I been armed at the time I wouldn't have been I guarantee you.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 12 18, 23, 02:44:35:PM » Reply

Most Americans never experience a violent crime unless they are involved with drugs or people doing drugs.   Alcohol use is the biggest problem in America contributing to violence in the home.

If you stay away from drugs and people doing illegal drugs you're chances of being involved in a violent crime are practically zero.
lakitss

« Reply #4 on: 12 18, 23, 03:04:24:PM » Reply

Disagree. Domestic violence is often fueled by drinking or drugs yes, yet those victims knew beforehand usually there was an existing problem and more often than not did nothing to prevent violence, instead "hoping" things would improve.

The signs are there, always. Maybe not overt or obvious, but we know inside when shit is a mess. How we deal with it is the preventive measure.

Some are simply victims of senseless crimes of opportunity by human trash. Like the illegal who killed that poor 15 yr old cheerleader the other day for no reason other than her refusal to have sex.

Awareness of your surroundings is crucial, and many out there are gullible fools believing people are basically kind.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 12 18, 23, 05:04:43:PM » Reply

CCPWvit insists if you are a crime victim it is your fault!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #6 on: 12 19, 23, 02:40:38:PM » Reply

Most Americans never experience a violent crime unless they are involved with drugs or people doing drugs.   Alcohol use is the biggest problem in America contributing to violence in the home.

If you stay away from drugs and people doing illegal drugs you're chances of being involved in a violent crime are practically zero.

By CCPWvit's own words crimes committed by criminals using AR-15s are rare and therefore are insignificant!

No need for regulation or bans!

After all, according to CCPWvit, all crime victims are druggies therefore only criminals are crime victims!
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 01 13, 24, 08:27:36:AM » Reply

Democrats insist all crime victims deserve it!
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 01 15, 24, 11:39:31:AM » Reply

Man killed in South Chicago shooting!

About 1:20 a.m., a 27-year-old man was walking on the sidewalk in the 8200 block of South South Shore Drive when a vehicle approached and someone inside opened fire, striking him in the chest, Chicago police said.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2024/1/15/24038761/man-killed-south-chicago-shooting

Remember according to CCPWvit crime victims are all druggies deserving of victimhood!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 01 15, 24, 11:58:12:AM » Reply

Back several years ago the governor of KY gave a sex offender early release the low life bastard was out just a matter of hours he raped and killed a 65 year old woman! You can be sure wvit and company will try to make it look like she caused it.
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 01 15, 24, 12:41:53:PM » Reply

CCPWvit insists crime victims all deserve it for being druggies!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 01 16, 24, 08:37:06:AM » Reply

Democrats insist the government has no duty to protect you from crime!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How to stop crime....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory