Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 22, 24, 10:20:32:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2707165 Posts in 303079 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Is Israel really Palestine 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 31 Print
Author Topic: Is Israel really Palestine  (Read 7765 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #276 on: 04 03, 24, 10:40:02:PM » Reply

Key Takeaways:
  • Iraq: Several Iranian-backed Iraqi militias have signaled their desire to disrupt the “land bridge” connecting Israel to the Persian Gulf.
  • Social media users have alleged that Lebanese Hezbollah’s representative to Iraq, Mohammad Hossein al Kawtharani, traveled to Najaf, Iraq, possibly to coordinate the Axis of Resistance’s response to Israel killing IRGC Brig Gen. Mohammad Reza Zahedi on April 1
  • Northern Gaza Strip: Palestinian militias continued to conduct attacks targeting Israeli forces around Gaza City.
  • Central Gaza Strip: Israeli forces have engaged Palestinian fighters around Deir al Balah in the central Gaza Strip in recent days, suggesting that Israeli forces are advancing into the area.
  • Southern Gaza Strip: Israeli forces continued to conduct clearing operations in western and northern Khan Younis.
  • Political Negotiations: The Qatari prime minister said that the main point of dispute in Israel-Hamas ceasefire negotiations is over the return of displaced people to different parts of the Gaza Strip.
  • West Bank: Israeli forces conducted raids in the West Bank and engaged Palestinian fighters in at least two locations.
  • Southern Lebanon and Golan Heights: Lebanese Hezbollah conducted at least four attacks from southern Lebanon into northern Israel.
  • Syria: The Russian Defense Ministry announced that Russian forces have deployed to a new observation post along Syria-Golan Heights border.
  • Lebanese Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah gave a speech emphasizing Syria’s role in Iran’s Axis of Resistance.
  • Iran: Iranian leaders are continuing to hold Israel and the United States responsible for the April 1 airstrike targeting Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) officials in Syria and vowing to exact revenge.
  • Yemen: US Special Envoy to Yemen Tim Lenderking said that the United States is trying to negotiate a diplomatic solution to stop Houthi attacks in the Red Sea.
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/iran-update-april-3-2024
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #277 on: 04 04, 24, 07:11:16:AM » Reply

Democrats insist their hatred of Jews is a good thing!
D2D

« Reply #278 on: 04 05, 24, 10:16:53:PM » Reply

Key Takeaways:
  • Iran: Iranian officials have signaled that they want to avoid involving the United States in their retaliation against Israel for killing senior IRGC commanders in Syria.
  • Iraq: An Iranian-backed Iraqi militia leader threatened to increase attacks into Israel if the IDF conducted a clearing operation into Rafah.
  • Gaza Strip: Israeli leaders approved a series of measures to increase the volume of humanitarian aid entering the Gaza Strip.
  • West Bank: Israeli forces engaged Palestinian fighters in at least four locations in the West Bank.
  • Southern Lebanon and Golan Heights: Lebanese Hezbollah conducted at least seven attacks from southern Lebanon into northern Israel.
  • Yemen: US CENTCOM conducted a preemptive strike targeting a Houthi-operated, anti-ship missile in Yemen.
https://understandingwar.org/backgrounder/iran-update-april-5-2024
D2D

« Reply #279 on: 04 06, 24, 10:51:55:AM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JT6_ZvM0cvI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/JT6_ZvM0cvI</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT6_ZvM0cvI
D2D

« Reply #280 on: 04 06, 24, 11:41:17:AM » Reply

Nancy Pelosi Joins House Democrats’ Calls For Biden To Finish What Hitler Started!

Democratic California Rep. Nancy Pelosi joined a group of Democratic lawmakers on Friday calling for President Joe Biden to halt weapons sales to Israel.

Israel is currently carrying out a sweeping counteroffensive in Gaza against Hamas, the terrorist group responsible for killing over 1,200 people and kidnapping hundreds of others on Oct. 7. Pelosi, along with a host of other Democratic lawmakers, signed a letter calling on Biden to reconsider his consideration of approving more military aid to Israel, according to Politico.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/04/05/nancy-pelosi-joins-house-dems-biden-weapons-shipments-israel/
D2D

« Reply #281 on: 04 06, 24, 11:48:00:AM » Reply

“The IDF found Chinese military equipment in Hamas warehouses, including large numbers of assault rifles (QBZ assault rifles) and grenade launchers (QLZ87 automatic grenade launchers), telescopic sights for rifles and cartridges for M16s, high-end communications equipment, listening devices, tactical military radios and sophisticated explosives,” he said.

Chinese rocket technology was also found in a Hamas weapons laboratory.

China in January denied providing Hamas with military equipment, although Mr. Lailari said that extensive Chinese military backing for Iran is a likely source of the arms.

“Even if the Chinese military supplies discovered in Gaza were provided by Iran, Chinese officials knew that Iran forwarded equipment to Hamas,” he said. “Certainly, Iran provided funding and training to use the equipment.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/apr/4/chinese-weapons-found-gaza-report-claims/
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #282 on: 04 06, 24, 11:50:03:AM » Reply

youse people are really sick puppies.

Israel to Open Gaza Crossing to Aid After Biden Phone Call

Israel's security cabinet has approved reopening of the Erez crossing between Israel and northern Gaza for the first time since the October 7 Hamas attacks to allow more humanitarian aid to enter blockaded Gaza.
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #283 on: 04 06, 24, 01:48:01:PM » Reply

youse people are really sick puppies.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

You mean Hamas is.
D2D

« Reply #284 on: 04 06, 24, 03:28:35:PM » Reply

Jw2 is proud America is aiding Hamas!
D2D

« Reply #285 on: 04 07, 24, 12:00:11:PM » Reply

Key Takeaways:
  • Central Gaza Strip: Palestinian fighters have claimed several attacks targeting Israeli forces near Deir al Balah in the central Gaza Strip in recent days.
  • Southern Gaza Strip: Hamas claimed to conduct a multi-stage attack targeting Israeli forces in eastern Khan Younis.
  • Political Negotiations: A senior US official said that US President Joe Biden sent letters to the Egyptian president and Qatari emir, asking them to pressure Hamas to agree to a six-week ceasefire agreement.
  • West Bank: Israeli forces engaged Palestinian fighters in at least five locations in the West Bank.
  • Southern Lebanon and Golan Heights: Lebanese Hezbollah conducted at least seven attacks from southern Lebanon into northern Israel.
  • Iraq: The Islamic Resistance in Iraq claimed two drone attacks targeting an unspecified military facility in the Golan Heights and an oil refinery in Haifa, Israel.
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/iran-update-april-6-2024
D2D

« Reply #286 on: 04 07, 24, 04:19:01:PM » Reply

Self-described “Somalian pirate,” influencer Johnny Somali, a.k.a. Ismael Ramsey Khalid, discovered on Sunday that Israeli police don’t put up with bad behavior from social media divas.

The controversial attention seeker was hosting a livestream from Israel when a group of officers arrived on-scene.

Eyeing one female officer, Somali played a disrespectful tough guy for his audience.

“Oh, you’re a bad b**ch,” he shouted at her. “I swear to god. You’re a bad b**ch. I’ll take you to dinner, I swear to god, I’ll change your life. I’ll change your life, I promise you. You’re a bad b**ch right here. I’ll change your life, baby girl. You don’t need to work for these ni***s no more. B**tch, I’ll change your life!”

A male officer took exception to Somali’s smack and warned him to back off.

And that’s when Somali revealed himself to be the true little b**tch in his social media drama.

https://twitter.com/DramaAlert/status/1776798895525290110

https://americanwirenews.com/nuisance-influencer-arrested-after-harassing-female-israeli-soldier-starts-crying-im-an-american/

There is nothing American about the Left!
D2D

« Reply #287 on: 04 08, 24, 11:55:21:AM » Reply

Protesters rained down “Death to America!” and Death to Israel!” chants as they gathered to mark what is known as International Al-Quds Day.

But this did not happen in a distant Middle Eastern country. It took place on American soil, in the city of Dearborn, Michigan.

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) shared a video clip from the event which showed activist Tarek Bazzi addressing the crowd before the chants could be heard. The event was held on the annual pro-Palestinian day on the last Friday of Ramadan, “Imam Khomeini, who declared the International Al-Quds Day, this is why he would say to pour all of your chants and all of your shouts upon the head of America,” Bazzi said in the video.

He told the crowd that Al-Quds Day rallies “are so anti-America,” rather than focusing on Israel, because “it’s the United States government that provides the funds for all of the atrocities.”

Bazzi quoted Malcolm X, who said the U.S. is “one of the rottenest countries that has ever existed on this Earth.”

https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/1776937541897261126

https://thedailybs.com/2024/04/08/michigan-protesters-shout-death-to-america-death-to-israel/

This kind of diversity isn't a strength!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 31 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Is Israel really Palestine
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About