Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 22, 24, 07:31:16:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2707095 Posts in 303077 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Is Israel really Palestine 0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 Print
Author Topic: Is Israel really Palestine  (Read 7709 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #48 on: 11 25, 23, 11:11:48:PM » Reply

that it dan.   hahhahahhaahhaahaa..   you're such a pitiful old goof anymore.   
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #49 on: 11 25, 23, 11:12:43:PM » Reply

CCPWvit insists everyone is as insane as he is!
wvit1001

« Reply #50 on: 11 25, 23, 11:19:53:PM » Reply

I didn't say that dan.   it's just you here playing your troll stuff. 
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #51 on: 11 26, 23, 01:45:58:AM » Reply

I didn't say that, Dan.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Then someone hijacked your account, Vit.  It was your account which wrote it.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #52 on: 11 26, 23, 01:57:50:AM » Reply

Israel would be well within its rights to surround Gaza and bomb it to rubble using artillery, bombs, and deep penetrating munitions such as MOAB, but they aren't!

The surest way to end those tunnels would be to use deep penetrators!

Why aren't they?
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #53 on: 11 26, 23, 02:31:41:AM » Reply

Let the record show that vit is siding with Hamas over Israel.
D2D

« Reply #54 on: 11 26, 23, 07:13:00:PM » Reply

wvit1001

« Reply #55 on: 11 26, 23, 07:21:32:PM » Reply

you mean all that Israelie bombing and destruction and killing hasn't done anything to hurt Hamas' ability to fight yet?   
D2D

« Reply #56 on: 11 26, 23, 07:34:52:PM » Reply

Israeli not Israelie!

I never said Hamas wasn't hurt!

What I said is Israel isn't going all out to end Hamas!

Israel values Gazan lives more than Gazans do!
D2D

« Reply #57 on: 11 27, 23, 08:47:58:PM » Reply

As Hamas finally released the first groups of its many hostages over the weekend, a news report says Joe Biden offered an apology — essentially to Hamas.

“I’m sorry. I’m disappointed in myself,” the president privately told a group of what The Washington Post called “five prominent Muslim Americans.” He added, “I will do better.”

Why was Biden apologizing? Because he correctly expressed doubt about Hamas’s casualty statistics last month. Speaking at an October press conference about the Gaza Health Ministry, run by Hamas, Biden said, “I have no notion that the Palestinians are telling the truth about how many people are killed.” His comment came not long after Hamas falsely reported — and the American Leftmedia parroted — that Israel had killed 500 in a missile strike on a hospital.

As our Douglas Andrews aptly put it: “It wasn’t an airstrike, it didn’t hit a hospital, it didn’t kill hundreds, and Israel didn’t do it. But other than that, the reporting was accurate.”

Never mind the truth, though. The same Washington Post “fact-checked” Biden because Hamas actually “has a good track record on reporting death tolls.” (The Gaza Health Ministry now says more than 14,000 Palestinians have been killed by Israel’s military response. No one is saying how many of them were Hamas jihadists, and few media outlets bother to highlight how Hamas blurs the lines to increase civilian deaths — primarily for propaganda purposes.)

Beyond the media “fact-check,” Biden also no doubt got an earful from his astoundingly sizable Hamas-supporting Democrat base — including the several hundred government staffers who object to the administration’s stance supporting Israel.

Hence Biden’s apology now.

https://patriotpost.us/articles/102412-biden-im-disappointed-in-myself-2023-11-27

Beijing Biden is an abject failure!
D2D

« Reply #58 on: 11 27, 23, 09:42:22:PM » Reply

Key Takeaways:

1. Hamas and Israel completed the fourth swap of Hamas-held hostages for Israeli-held prisoners  in accordance with their humanitarian pause agreement. Israel and Hamas agreed to extend the pause in fighting an additional two days to last until November 30.

2. Israel said that Hamas violated the terms of the humanitarian pause on November 25 by releasing a child without their parent in the prisoner swap.

3. Israel identified the Indonesian Hospital in Beit Lahiya as a location that Hamas uses for military activity prior to Israeli forces clearing the hospital, which contradicts claims that Israel raided the hospital without a stated reason.

4. Al Araby reported that Hamas is preparing to resume fighting with Israeli forces in the Gaza Strip.

5. Human Rights Watch reported that a rocket misfire likely caused the explosion at al Ahli Hospital in the Gaza Strip on October 17.

6. Palestinian fighters attacked Israeli forces seven times in the West Bank.

7. Lebanese Hezbollah (LH) and other Iranian-backed militias did not conduct any attacks into northern Israel.

8. The Houthi movement launched two ballistic missiles targeting the Israeli-owned MV Central Park tanker after the US Navy destroyer USS Mason disrupted an attempt to hijack the tanker in the Gulf of Aden.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/iran-update-november-27-2023
wvit1001

« Reply #59 on: 11 27, 23, 09:53:32:PM » Reply

It's good that our president can apoligize when he's been wrong and acknowledge the truth.   It's something trump and his apoligists can't do.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Is Israel really Palestine
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About