Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 20, 24, 04:22:35:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706660 Posts in 303013 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: The Taiwan count down has begun! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 36 Print
Author Topic: The Taiwan count down has begun!  (Read 10499 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #72 on: 07 22, 23, 02:12:08:PM » Reply

Experts wargamed for Congress a conflict with China!

Here is what they had to say:  https://www.fdd.org/podcasts/2023/07/21/the-game-of-war-part-i/
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #73 on: 07 22, 23, 03:35:20:PM » Reply

DvD HATES facts that contradict its Opinions!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #74 on: 07 23, 23, 12:51:07:AM » Reply

Truman again proves he blames others for his sins!
D2D

« Reply #75 on: 07 29, 23, 10:37:10:AM » Reply

Key Takeaways
[LIST=1]
  • The KMT called for coordinating with the TPP during the 2024 Legislative Yuan elections, which indicates that the KMT aims to expand its ability to win legislative seats even if it loses the presidency.
  • The CCP’s United Front apparatus coordinated attacks on DPP presidential candidate Lai Ching-te’s July 4 The Wall Street Journal op-ed “My Plan to Preserve Peace in the Taiwan Strait” to reduce support for his candidacy by framing him as pro-war.
  • The CCP announced the creation of the National Data Bureau (NDB) in March to manage the PRC’s public and private data. The organization may serve as a coordination vehicle between the CCP’s economic and national security organs.
  • Higher-ranking Chinese officials decided to meet with Henry Kissinger rather than United States Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry during their recent visits to China. That higher-ranking CCP officials met with Kissinger indicates that the party will use access to CCP policy-makers as leverage to induce American policy-makers to enact the party’s preferred policy outcomes.
https://understandingwar.org/backgrounder/china-taiwan-weekly-update-july-27-2023
D2D

« Reply #76 on: 08 11, 23, 12:10:25:PM » Reply

Key Takeaways
[LIST=1]
  • The Kuomintang (KMT) has echoed the People’s Republic of China (PRC) attacks on Lai Ching-te’s association with “Taiwan independence” in the lead up to his mid-August US transit. High-profile KMT parroting of PRC talking points indicates the success of the PRC's efforts to influence discourse in Taiwan and could advance its goal of broadening support for peaceful unification.
  • The Republic of China (ROC) arrested active-duty Republic of China Army (ROCA) personnel for allegedly passing on national security secrets to China. The pattern of ROC military personnel spying for China in conjunction with light espionage punishments indicates the ineffectiveness of current ROC laws in deterring potential spies.
  • Chinese Communist Party (CCP) media published English-language reports about the recent party calls for the Chinese people to participate in counter-espionage work. This messaging comes as the CCP aims to increase foreign investment in China, which indicates that the CCP seeks to reassure foreign firms that they can safely engage in commercial activity in China.
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/china-taiwan-weekly-update-august-10-2023
D2D

« Reply #77 on: 08 12, 23, 12:16:20:PM » Reply

TAIPEI – China has been steadily intensifying military pressure on Taiwan over the past year, sending jets, drones, bombers and other planes farther and in greater numbers to extend an intimidating presence all around the island.

Chinese naval ships and air force planes have been edging closer to Taiwan’s territorial seas and skies, probing the island’s vigilance and trying to wear down its military planes and ships. Chinese forces have also been operating more frequently in skies and waters off the island’s eastern coast, facing the West Pacific. China’s increasing presence there signals its intent to dominate an expanse of sea that could be vital for the island’s defenses, including for securing potential aid from the United States in a conflict, experts say.

Beijing claims Taiwan is its lost territory that must accept unification, preferably peacefully, but by force if Chinese leaders deem that necessary. It has seized on moments of high tension with Taiwan to intensify military activities around the island, and it may put on another show of force in the coming days, when Taiwan’s vice president, Lai Ching-te, passes through the United States.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/asia-pacific/2023/08/12/china-taiwan-pressure-up/
D2D

« Reply #78 on: 08 14, 23, 10:32:05:PM » Reply

https://www.theepochtimes.com/epochtv/biden-hits-the-ccp-with-economic-death-blow-5465004

Beijing Biden gives China the excuse it needs!

HONG KONG—China’s deepening economic slump is damaging the fortunes of big American companies deeply rooted there, with some growing increasingly pessimistic that the country’s long-awaited post-pandemic boom will materialize.

Companies embedded in China’s ailing manufacturing, construction, and export industries are reporting weaker sales. In some cases, they are warning of further trouble to come as growth grinds to a near halt and economic readings are dour.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/chinas-worsening-economy-is-hurting-corporate-america/ar-AA1feUkX

The more desperate Xi becomes the more likely he will lash out with military force!
D2D

« Reply #79 on: 08 16, 23, 02:03:11:PM » Reply

A majority of Americans surveyed in a poll released Wednesday said the U.S. needs to increase preparations for potential military threats from China, amid rising tensions between Washington and Beijing.

The Reuters-Ipsos poll found 66 percent of respondents believe America “needs to do more to prepare for military threats from China.”

Republican respondents were more likely than their Democratic counterparts to call for additional military preparations, a split often mirrored by their parties’ respective lawmakers. While 58 percent of Democrats in the poll said the U.S. should boost preparations, 81 percent of Republicans said the same.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/most-say-us-needs-to-increase-preparations-for-military-threats-from-china-survey/ar-AA1fm1zE
Truman62

« Reply #80 on: 08 16, 23, 02:33:14:PM » Reply

How many seconds left until D-Day?

120?  100?  30?  10?
D2D

« Reply #81 on: 08 16, 23, 03:08:39:PM » Reply

Does it matter?

China has been setting this up for decades and most of its pieces are in place!
Truman62

« Reply #82 on: 08 16, 23, 03:11:55:PM » Reply

You've been crying "Wolf" since May...

This is getting monotonous.
D2D

« Reply #83 on: 08 16, 23, 03:22:32:PM » Reply

Yeah, I am in good company there!

Fools like you have always existed in history but rarely pay the price for their foolishness!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 36 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: The Taiwan count down has begun!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory