Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 21, 24, 12:32:22:AM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706771 Posts in 303036 Topics by 311 Members
Latest Member: Arisha3Oi
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Finland doubling NATO's border with Russia in blow to Putin 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Finland doubling NATO's border with Russia in blow to Putin  (Read 18 times)
wvit1001

« on: 04 03, 23, 09:30:09:PM » Reply

The blue-and-white Finnish flag rises outside NATO headquarters Tuesday afternoon, making Finland a member and doubling Russia’s border with the world’s biggest security alliance.

The move is a strategic and political blow to President Vladimir Putin, who has long complained about NATO’s expansion toward Russia and partly used that as a justification for his country’s war with Ukraine.

“What we see is that President Putin went to war against Ukraine with a declared aim to get less NATO,” NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said. “He’s getting the exact opposite.”

Like all NATO members, Finland will benefit from the collective security guarantee that an attack on one is considered an attack on all.

NATO has said that it has no immediate intention to step up its presence in Finland. Some members have deployed troops there for war games over the last year.

Finland has substantial, well-trained armed forces with elite troops capable of operating in the sub-zero temperatures of the high north. The Nordic country also has a large reserve army and is investing heavily in new equipment, including dozens of U.S.-made F-35 fighter jets.

The Finnish flag rising between the French and the Estonian in a ceremony scheduled for 1330 GMT will complete the fastest accession process in the organization’s recent history .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/finland-doubling-nato-s-border-with-russia-in-blow-to-putin/ar-AA19pnQC?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=777400084c404933b8286cc80104f0aa&ei=20
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #1 on: 04 03, 23, 09:42:03:PM » Reply

Sverige is next

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yoM85zcTQic" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/yoM85zcTQic</a>
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Finland doubling NATO's border with Russia in blow to Putin
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory