Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 29, 24, 01:28:15:PM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2708621 Posts in 303237 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fox Pundits Hell-Bent on Punishing Fetterman for Having Depression 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Fox Pundits Hell-Bent on Punishing Fetterman for Having Depression  (Read 17 times)
wvit1001

« on: 02 17, 23, 08:12:29:PM » Reply

Tucker Carlson called the Pennsylvania Democrat “unfit to serve.” Meanwhile, a guest on Laura Ingraham’s show suggested that Fetterman was steeped in a “Lady Macbeth situation” with his wife.

After Senator John Fetterman’s office revealed Thursday that he had checked himself into Walter Reed hospital for clinical depression, lawmakers on both sides of the aisle commended the Pennsylvania Democrat’s transparency and resolve. Democratic senator Chris Murphy tweeted that he is “proud” of his colleague for taking his health seriously, while John Thune, the second-ranking Republican in the Senate, told the Associated Press, “The more open, transparent people can be [about mental health], the better our understanding is.”

Carlson was not alone in spewing baseless invective at Gisele Barreto Fetterman, the senator’s wife, during the network’s prime time programming Thursday. “It feels very much like a Lady Macbeth situation,” the American Majority PAC’s Ned Ryun told host Laura Ingraham. “She is very ambitious, and she used her impaired husband as the vehicle to achieve some of her ambitions,” he said. Ryun’s comments came after Ingraham characterized the senator as a hapless mark exploited by a spouse “who pushed this poor man to run for Senate.” Earlier in her broadcast, Ingraham herself accused Fetterman’s supporters of acting with malicious intent. “All the people who made him continue with his run should be ashamed of themselves,” she said, adding, “Democrats in the media pushed Fetterman into a job he was not up to doing.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/02/fox-news-john-fetterman-depression
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 02 17, 23, 08:23:42:PM » Reply

Dem-Commies pushed Fetterman into running for the Senate in spite of his non-qualification and illnesses.

Discussing the issues facing Fetterman is not punishment in any way whatsoever.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 02 17, 23, 08:27:41:PM » Reply

what none qualifing about him wavydan?
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 02 17, 23, 08:33:10:PM » Reply

troll'n old man wavydan is a troll'n.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Fox Pundits Hell-Bent on Punishing Fetterman for Having Depression
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory