Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 29, 24, 05:36:38:PM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2708682 Posts in 303242 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Greene's Reaction to Suggestion To Bring Dynamite to Capitol 0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Greene's Reaction to Suggestion To Bring Dynamite to Capitol  (Read 37 times)
wvit1001

« on: 02 02, 22, 12:01:30:PM » Reply

Avideo of Marjorie Taylor Greene reacting to someone shouting that he would like to "bring dynamite" to the U.S. Capitol, has been widely viewed online.

A 48-second clip captured the exchange with a man who shouted "what you ought to do is build a wall back around the White House and lock [House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi in."

Greene laughed before replying "exactly."

The man is then heard saying "that would solve our problems, to which the Greene replies "exactly, I agree," and jokingly suggesting audience members "come to work with me next week. I think they should listen to you guys."

The man responds: "I don't want to go up there, they won't let me bring dynamite." Greene again laughs, then quickly moves to another question.

The clip is said to have been filmed at a town hall that took place in Ringgold, Catoosa County, located in Georgia's 14th congressional district which Greene represents, on January 25.

Earlier this week, she condemned fellow Republican Lindsey Graham after he described as "inappropriate," Trump's desire to pardon January 6 rioters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/marjorie-taylor-greenes-reaction-to-suggestion-to-bring-dynamite-to-capitol-goes-viral/ar-AATp8tK?li=BBnb7Kz
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #1 on: 02 02, 22, 12:07:57:PM » Reply

So ?
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 02 02, 22, 12:18:50:PM » Reply

you think it's perfectly fine for a government official to just laugh off someone threatening to bring explosives to our nation's capital? 
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #3 on: 02 02, 22, 12:34:45:PM » Reply

Somebody did bring explosives. But nobody bothered to catch them.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 02 02, 22, 12:39:58:PM » Reply

somebody brought explosive but nobody caught them?   is that a good thing then local, Greene evidently thinks it's ok. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 02 02, 22, 11:04:39:PM » Reply

Huh?

Are you seriously saying joking about bringing dynamite is actually bringing dynamite?

Are you on drugs?

Oh, I forgot you never lie!

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=309274.0

You lying son of a bitch!

Arkansas  #PHOTOGRAPHS THAT CHANGED THE #WORLD. #WillCounts, 1957: #LittleRockNine. Original caption states a photograph taken by Will Counts of #ElizabethEckford attempting to enter Little Rock School on 4th September, 1957. The girl shouting is Hazel Massery. Elizabeth Eckford (born October 4, 1941) is one of the Little Rock Nine, a group of African-American students who, in 1957, were the first black students ever to attend classes at Little Rock Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/325244404310295420/

Or maybe not!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Greene's Reaction to Suggestion To Bring Dynamite to Capitol
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory