Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 29, 24, 07:26:24:PM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2708730 Posts in 303247 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Canadian Truck Drivers Descend On Ottawa, "Let's Go Trudeau!!" 0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Canadian Truck Drivers Descend On Ottawa, "Let's Go Trudeau!!"  (Read 435 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 01 30, 22, 05:17:50:PM » Reply

Canadian versions of King Fauci have mandated mask-wearing in all kinds of wacky situations.

Truck Drivers MUST be vaxxed AND wear a mask while in the truck of their employer, even if they are alone & even on their sleep breaks.

Same goes for Taxi Drivers, Lyft and Uber.

The Police are ordered to ticket anyone they see in those situations without a mask.

So, on top of all the other things they need to be concerned with, the Police must keep an eye out for un-masked Drivers of
   Commercial Vehicles.

It used to be that one could only be maskless in their own home and in a vehicle when alone.

NOW, everyone must be masked when non-Family Members visit or ride with non-Family Members or on-the-job.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8EPnqQW6FCA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/8EPnqQW6FCA</a>
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 01 30, 22, 05:20:06:PM » Reply

nothing to see here but a bunch of Canadian bigots and racists.

Protesters climbed on the cenotaph at the National War Memorial as well as danced on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, new video shows.

New video shot Saturday emerged after the chief of the defence staff said he was "sickened" to see video of people dancing on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier during the "Freedom Convoy" protest in downtown Ottawa.

CTV News Ottawa received video showing someone standing on the Cenotaph placing a sign and a Quebec flag on the monument at night.

Earlier in the day Saturday, video on Twitter showed an individual jumping on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at the National War Memorial, yelling, "Freedom."  The incident was filmed as thousands of people gathered in downtown Ottawa to protest COVID-19 vaccine mandates and other public health restrictions.

Conservative Party leader Erin O'Toole issued a statement on Twitter about the incidents at the Terry Fox statue and the National War Memorial during Saturday's demonstrations.

"I support the right to peacefully protest but that should not be confused with blatant disrespect for the men and women who have served, inspired, and protected our country," said O'Toole Saturday evening.

"The individuals desecrating these memorials should be ashamed and their behaviour undermines the brave Canadians who have sacrificed for our country."

https://twitter.com/S_Thornton_332?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1487518296668721153%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fottawa.ctvnews.ca%2Ftop-canadian-defence-officials-condemn-protesters-dancing-on-tomb-of-the-unknown-soldier-1.5760168

https://twitter.com/AnitaAnandMP?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1487558518945239044%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fottawa.ctvnews.ca%2Ftop-canadian-defence-officials-condemn-protesters-dancing-on-tomb-of-the-unknown-soldier-1.5760168
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 01 30, 22, 10:26:42:PM » Reply

CCPWvit is suckered by another false flag event!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 01 31, 22, 12:28:35:PM » Reply

I think it was extremely disrespectful that they were dancing on the tomb of the unknown, and near any memorials.  They want their message heard, but all they look like is a bunch of ass douche's when they pull shit like that.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #4 on: 01 31, 22, 03:18:07:PM » Reply

Assuming that is what happened and wasn't staged by leftists posing as protesters!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #5 on: 01 31, 22, 03:32:37:PM » Reply

There will always be lunatic fringe characters taking advantage of highly charged situation to raise a ruckus a nd act like idiots.

In America, they call themselves AntiFa.  (Paid thugs getting their marching orders from Soros & the DNC!!)
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 01 31, 22, 05:07:11:PM » Reply

This smells like a false flag event!
omiaqt
With the Political Conviction of President Trump...we are now the new Soviet Union!

Remember Alexei Navalny

« Reply #7 on: 01 31, 22, 05:26:35:PM » Reply

Just heard that little piss ant Trudeau has caught the CCP red bug. Guess masks don’t work?
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 01 31, 22, 05:28:15:PM » Reply

did someone tell you that masks would stop you from catching COVID omiaqt?    Whoever said something like that to you?
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 01 31, 22, 08:17:18:PM » Reply

CCPWvit now claims Fauci and the CDC, NIH, etc., are all liars!
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #10 on: 01 31, 22, 08:40:10:PM » Reply

So the idiot in charge in Canada "thinks" that someone who is totally alone in an enclosed space like a semi cab should be required to wear a mask? That's a level of stupid that even Pedo Joe hasn't reached yet. But remember, every truck in Ottawa is one less truck hauling cargo. The trucking industry in Canada has basically shut down the country.
omiaqt
With the Political Conviction of President Trump...we are now the new Soviet Union!

Remember Alexei Navalny

« Reply #11 on: 01 31, 22, 08:44:32:PM » Reply

Apparently Trudeau believes face diapers prevent you from contracting the CCP Virus…even though he himself now has it. That boy ain’t the brightest bulb in the pack.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Canadian Truck Drivers Descend On Ottawa, "Let's Go Trudeau!!"
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory