Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 27, 24, 07:19:11:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2708411 Posts in 303217 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans imploding over Trump loyalty tests and outrageous behavior 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Republicans imploding over Trump loyalty tests and outrageous behavior  (Read 68 times)
wvit1001

« on: 12 07, 21, 08:53:59:PM » Reply

Republicans are headed for a knock-down drag-out primary May 24 in Georgia, where Gov. Brian Kemp – who last year resisted President Donald Trump’s pressure to overturn his state’s win for Democrat Joe Biden – has just learned he’ll be facing off against Trump ally David Perdue, who lost his Senate seat this year in part because Trump's lawyers said the election was rigged and urged Republicans not to vote.

Republicans are bitterly split over whether Trump is a force for good or evil in their party, whether he should have been impeached once, twice or never, whether his role in the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol attack should be investigated in full or glossed over as a nothingburger, whether he should run in 2024 and even whether he won the last election, as he still falsely insists he did.

And with Trump setting the tone, Republican disarray is like World Wrestling Entertainment, except meaner, with less alliteration and more potential for real-life harm.

It's Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert joking about a Muslim colleague being a “jihad squad” terrorist, South Carolina Rep. Nancy Mace criticizing Boebert, Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calling Mace “trash” and saying she and Trump think Mace should be primaried, and Mace responding: "All I can say about Marjorie Taylor Greene is bless her f------ heart."

A Republican governor does one basic thing – uphold Biden’s victory in a state Biden won – and his reward is abuse and a primary opponent recruited by Trump. Thirteen House Republicans do one constructive thing – vote for a bipartisan infrastructure bill – and get branded as traitors who should lose their committee seats and face primary challenges. Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar posts an anime video of himself killing New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and attacking President Biden, and only two Republicans vote to censure him. A few days after the Michigan school shooting, Kentucky Rep. Thomas Massie posts a Christmas card of his family brandishing guns, draws critiques from all sides and tries to get a conservative libertarian editor fired.

Give me the Democrats’ brand of disarray any day of the week. The prime source of it is their endless haggling (aka negotiating) over the length and costs and timing of programs that most of them support – paid family leave; universal pre-K; Medicare that covers hearing, dental and vision benefits; a stronger home health care system; and more affordable college, child care and health coverage. 

But consider this: If Biden were more like Trump, he’d be sponsoring a primary opponent to West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin, who wants to preserve the filibuster and has been trying to shrink and delay the “Build Back Better” family and climate package for months.

On the other hand, they’ve known each other for a long time, and Biden named Manchin’s well-qualified wife, Gayle, as federal co-chair of the Appalachian Regional Commission. Manchin is still at the negotiating table with Democrats on several issues, and ultimately I can’t see him deep-sixing a bill so crucial to Biden’s success. It’s nearly as unimaginable as Biden orchestrating an intraparty primary like the one Trump ignited on Monday.   

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-real-disarray-republicans-imploding-over-trump-loyalty-tests-and-outrageous-behavior/ar-AARzzMG?li=BBnb7Kz
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #1 on: 12 07, 21, 08:57:15:PM » Reply

Hahahaha.  Actually, Trump is the overwhelmingly popular and unifying choice for party leader, so it doesn't much matter if he runs for president again, or not.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 12 07, 21, 08:59:03:PM » Reply

well that's not true chuck.   Why do you feel you need to lie about stuff like you do?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 12 07, 21, 09:00:18:PM » Reply

And what's more, commies can't do anything about that.  Smiley  In fact, what they have been doing makes his support stronger.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 12 07, 21, 09:05:16:PM » Reply

and that's not true either.   trump's support is waning quickly.   
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 12 07, 21, 10:23:56:PM » Reply

The proof is commies continuing to talk about Trump and go after him.  If he was not a grave roadblock, that would be a waste of time, and stupid.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 12 07, 21, 10:29:20:PM » Reply

well he is saying he's campaigning for president.   don't you think that's something to talk about chuck?
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #7 on: 12 07, 21, 10:36:01:PM » Reply

There is no problem.

President Trump's supporters are loyal and always will be.

His behavior is perfectly fine and is well accepted by Normal People.

Leftists/Libs and Dem-Commies don't like him because he kicks their butts in every way possible and smiles while he does it.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #8 on: 12 07, 21, 10:38:15:PM » Reply

Actually, Trump is true to his supporters and fights like a dog for us.  And that's why is has overwhelming popularity in the party.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #9 on: 12 07, 21, 11:31:14:PM » Reply

Heard a new poll out today that Trump would win handily over Xiden if the election were today

CCP Compromised Cho Xiden just keeps getting more and more unpopular. Many honest DemoncRats are having buyers remorse

and it hasn’t even been a year yet. 
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #10 on: 12 07, 21, 11:35:59:PM » Reply

Trump and the GOP can't win without cheating!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #11 on: 12 07, 21, 11:38:23:PM » Reply

But they lost without cheating you silly twit.

Guess who is in the WH now
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Republicans imploding over Trump loyalty tests and outrageous behavior
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory