Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
10 18, 24, 08:25:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden is like the alcoholic stealing our milk money
to buy drinks for strangers at the local Bar.

Search:     Advanced search
2713401 Posts in 303763 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Biden the hypocrite 0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Biden the hypocrite  (Read 65 times)
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« on: 11 26, 21, 10:09:40:PM » Reply

February 2020 - BIden condemns coronavirus travel bans, calling them racist.
November 2021 - BIden imposes his own coronavirus travel ban.

October 2020 - BIden says anyone who is responsible for 220,000 deaths from a pandemic has no business being president.
November 2021 - BIden has not resigned despite being responsible for 350,000 deaths from Covid.

No wonder he’s at 36% approval.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 11 26, 21, 10:17:41:PM » Reply

Biden has not directly said that the restrictions were xenophobic.

Around the time the Trump administration announced the travel restriction,  Biden said that Trump had a “record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.”

Biden used the phrase “xenophobic” in reply to a Trump tweet about limiting entry to travelers from China and in which Trump described the coronavirus as the “Chinese virus.” Biden did not spell out which part of Trump’s tweet was xenophobic.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #2 on: 11 27, 21, 09:40:52:AM » Reply

BTW - Europe is restricting travel from S Africa and those other countries too.

It's a response to the COVID Variant, and NOT because of imaginary Terror threats.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 11 27, 21, 09:47:09:AM » Reply

As expected the boards two biggest ass suckers of biden rise to his defense, with nothing to offer.
August West

« Reply #4 on: 11 27, 21, 10:19:52:AM » Reply

Hey dumbass! You were told 2 years ago that as we learn more about the virus recommendations will change. Jeezus, you people are pathetically stupid.
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #5 on: 11 27, 21, 11:28:45:AM » Reply

How come then it didn’t take two years for Trump to ban travel from China?  He knew it was the correct move right away.  Biden didn’t support that travel ban until 2-1/2 months later.

And what does how many people died during a presidency have to do with their ability to be president?  Biden was all too eager to blame Trump for Covid deaths when it suited him politically.  Now ... not so much.  Hypocrite!
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #6 on: 11 27, 21, 11:42:45:AM » Reply

It's a response to the COVID Variant, and NOT because of imaginary Terror threats.
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

So you think Trump’s China travel ban in January 2020 was based on an “imaginary” threat?

Have you read the presidential daily briefings in regards to terror threats?  Why do you conclude they were imaginary threats?

Speaking of imaginary terror threats, has Biden found any of those white supremacists he claims is the single greatest threat to America?
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #7 on: 11 27, 21, 11:44:39:AM » Reply

Now maybe dementia Joe can appreciate the challenges and accomplishments of President Trump a little more.  Obviously he will never admit it out loud.  But silently he has to know - even being as mentally deficient as he is.
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 11 27, 21, 11:56:46:AM » Reply

your false comparisons are just a pathetic attempt to troll trump's racism and bigotry.   why do you do this kind of thing dan?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #9 on: 11 27, 21, 04:42:24:PM » Reply

CCPWvit caught lying once again!

The day before, in addition to the travel restriction from China, Trump issued a proclamation extending his "travel ban" to six additional countries that included Eritrea, Kyrgyzstan, Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, and Tanzania.

Trump's initial travel ban, issued in 2017, set new criteria for visa applicants and refugees from six predominantly Muslim countries over concerns that individuals coming from those countries could not be properly vetted.

Biden later attempted to walk back the xenophobic comment and claimed during a debate that he was making a broad point about xenophobia and not directly referring to the travel ban.

"A wall will not stop the coronavirus," Biden tweeted in March of 2020. "Banning all travel from Europe — or any other part of the world — will not stop it. This disease could impact every nation and any person on the planet — and we need a plan to combat it."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashback-biden-suggested-trumps-coronavirus-travel-ban-xenophobic
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #10 on: 11 27, 21, 07:02:43:PM » Reply

Biden is a shameless liar.  Yep.
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #11 on: 11 27, 21, 07:42:42:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Biden the hypocrite
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats