Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 28, 24, 01:23:32:AM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2708493 Posts in 303221 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 4 P's most blatant for lying 0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: 4 P's most blatant for lying  (Read 75 times)
seahooker

« on: 03 31, 21, 10:57:43:AM » Reply

The uber liberal gave President Biden 4, the most blatant, Pinocchio's:
WaPo Fact-Checkers Slam Biden for Georgia Election Law Claims: ‘Four Pinocchios’ (yahoo.com)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 03 31, 21, 11:08:26:AM » Reply

Even though the WaPao pointed out lies by biden his supporters will still believe what he said, years and years of democrat lies is deeply imbedded in their minds as truth they believe that only a democrat will tell them the truth!
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 03 31, 21, 11:12:13:AM » Reply

you're rightwingnutty writers are for shit guys.    don't keep allowing yourself to get sucked into this losing bet on the republican party. 
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 03 31, 21, 11:15:20:AM » Reply

"This law, like so many others being pursued by Republicans in statehouses across the country is a blatant attack on the Constitution and good conscience," Biden said in a statement.

In comments to reporters as he departed the White House for the weekend, Biden expounded on his criticism, calling the law an "atrocity" and lambasting a provision that makes it illegal to take food or water to voters in line.

"If you want any indication that it has nothing to do with fairness, nothing to do with decency, they pass a law saying you can't provide water for people standing in line while they're waiting to vote," the president said. "You don't need anything else to know that this is nothing but punitive, designed to keep people from voting. You can't provide water for people about to vote. Give me a break."

Biden's remarks comes a day after Republican lawmakers pushed through drastic changes to the state's election process that were immediately signed into law by Republican Gov. Brian Kemp.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., called the law "despicable" Thursday night.

"Since 2012—the GA GOP has closed more than 200 polling places. Voters in mostly Black precincts now wait 8X LONGER to vote than voters in mostly white precincts," he wrote in a tweet. "Now the GOP makes it a crime to give water to people standing in long lines THEY CREATED."

Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams, founder of the voting rights group Fair Fight, said in a statement Thursday that the law was "blatantly unconstitutional" and "nothing less than Jim Crow 2.0."

The law also gives the state legislature far more control over county-level election administration, by allowing them to appoint the chair of the State Election Board, which can step in and takeover county election administration.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 03 31, 21, 11:18:36:AM » Reply

A previous version of this article misstated a change to Georgia's early voting hours. Local officials can still extend those hours to 7 p.m. if they choose; counties are not limited to the new standardized hours of 9-5 p.m. They are, however, limited to the hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
seahooker

« Reply #5 on: 03 31, 21, 11:19:05:AM » Reply

If it unconstitutional, the State Supreme Court will have to decide that, not Stacy Abrams opinion!
seahooker

« Reply #6 on: 03 31, 21, 11:23:37:AM » Reply

She is entitled to her opinion, however, her Law experience, Abrams worked as a tax attorney at the Sutherland Asbill & Brennan law firm in Atlanta, with a focus on tax-exempt organizations, health care, and public finance, doesn't entitle her to much more than opinion.
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 03 31, 21, 11:25:18:AM » Reply

you're trying ever way you can think of to defend these indefensibly blatant attempts to limit the voting in GA aren't you hooker?   Why?
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 03 31, 21, 11:31:07:AM » Reply

you want the real reason that republicans are standing in the way of the will of the people hooker?

here you go -

“The things they had in there were crazy. They had things, levels of voting that if you’d ever agreed to it, you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again,” Trump said during an appearance on Fox & Friends.

On Senate floor Mitch McConnell rips a federal holiday for Election Day as part of a “power grab” by Democrats to win elections.
seahooker

« Reply #9 on: 03 31, 21, 11:31:57:AM » Reply

Limiting the legal vote has nothing to do with what I want. What I want is to protect the validity of the vote. Why don't you want that? It will be up to the State Supreme Court to decide the constitutional reality of the law. Why can't you stick to the subject, President Biden lied according to the Liberal WAPO. Why doesn't that anger you?
seahooker

« Reply #10 on: 03 31, 21, 11:35:28:AM » Reply

I am old enough to remember democrat ward leaders coming into a bar and offering everyone who would come and vote with him, free drinks! I think that is kinda like offering food and drinks to people standing ideas from someone who is party oriented. This is my opinion and it is as good as Abrams or yours vit!

PROTECT THE VOTE!!!!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #11 on: 03 31, 21, 11:40:24:AM » Reply

As  soon as Biden gets over 30,000 lies on record, like Donnie, THEN you can complain.

Until then, STFU!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 4 P's most blatant for lying
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats