Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 22, 24, 02:27:04:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2707047 Posts in 303068 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How to handle protesters. 0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: How to handle protesters.  (Read 619 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #12 on: 03 22, 18, 07:48:08:PM » Reply

Trump supporters might be surprised at how far the Constitution extends toward non-citizens once they're inside the country, however. Cases extending back to the 1800s, including ones brought by Chinese immigrants challenging the arbitrary seizure of their property, have established the rights of non-citizens under the Fourth and Fifth Amendments including due process and the right to a jury.

In U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark, an 1898 decision, the Supreme Court ruled that the term “person” under the Fifth Amendment applied to aliens living in the U.S. In Fong Yue Ting v. U.S.,the court held that Chinese laborers, “like all other aliens residing in the United States,” are entitled to protection of the laws.

"There's no dispute at the absolute core," said Andrew Kent, a constitutional scholar at Fordham Law. "If somebody is picked up by police they the have same Miranda and due process rights in all contexts except immigration law."
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #13 on: 03 22, 18, 07:52:25:PM » Reply

vit thinks it alright for invaders to violate private property.

The owner should have ran over them.
wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 03 22, 18, 07:59:47:PM » Reply

did I ever say it was alright for anyone to violate private property?   I don't think I did.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #15 on: 03 22, 18, 08:06:32:PM » Reply

Why do Democrats insist illegals have superior rights?

Why do Democrats insist illegals have the right to vote in American elections?

Democrats have made it clear they believe no American has private property rights!

According to Democrats only the bureaucracy can determine what you are allowed to have!
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #16 on: 03 22, 18, 08:07:32:PM » Reply

it is hard to believe how stupid trump voters are, how bigoted, how senseless, then you look at how awful Trump is, on every level, both as a human and as president, and you understand that only people this bigoted, this senseless, could have ever voted for Trump and even more senseless to still support that bloated clown even today. 
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #17 on: 03 22, 18, 08:21:09:PM » Reply

NON-CITIZENS do have certain rights guaranteed to them under our Constitution.  However, NON-CITIZENS are also subject to our RULE OF LAW - and if THEY BREAK THE LAW, they can expect to face the consequences of that action.
wvit1001

« Reply #18 on: 03 22, 18, 08:24:11:PM » Reply

that's right bhs, see you can learn some things.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #19 on: 03 22, 18, 08:25:11:PM » Reply

NON-CITIZENS do have certain rights guaranteed to them under our Constitution.  However, NON-CITIZENS are also subject to our RULE OF LAW - and if THEY BREAK THE LAW, they can expect to face the consequences of that action.

of course.  who denies that?  and what obama did was focus on deporting criminals and bad guys first, and foremost, not peaceful, law abiding folks with families who have not been picked up on any police radar.  see the difference?  one is humane and logical, and the other is like what Nazis would do. 
omiaqt
With the Political Conviction of President Trump...we are now the new Soviet Union!

Remember Alexei Navalny

« Reply #20 on: 03 22, 18, 08:32:36:PM » Reply

Democrats believe the second you step onto our soil, you should have the same rights as native born citizens, including the right to vote.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #21 on: 03 22, 18, 08:36:33:PM » Reply

You are a goddamn liar.  Name one who has said that, you liar.  Why do you lie so much, mr/ms/mrs/ omiaqt?
wvit1001

« Reply #22 on: 03 22, 18, 08:59:33:PM » Reply

That’s all he’s got. 
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #23 on: 03 22, 18, 09:05:13:PM » Reply

wvit1001, how about YOU learning some things?  ILLEGAL ALIENS have BROKEN OUR LAWS and ARE SUBJECT TO THE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES - WHICH INCLUDE BEING PICKED UP BY ICE AND DEPORTED TO THEIR COUNTRIES OF ORIGIN.

I guarantee that if you or I broke the laws, we wouldn't be given "amnesty"; we WOULD be facing the consequences, whatever those would be for our actions.  Let's take a hypothetical case here:  Your child is very sick and you needed to take him to the doctor a few miles away, but you had just lost your job the day before, and your car was out of gas.  So you went to a self-serve gas station and filled up and left without paying.  Likely the surveillance video would have a shot of your license plate, and you would be arrested.  The judge wouldn't care if you had just lost your job and needed that gas to take your child to the doctor.  He would NOT give you "amnesty" from your crime.  He'd still fine you and send you to jail for so many days, AND order you to make restitution - because you KNEW you were breaking the law when you STOLE that gas for your car.

That same RULE OF LAW applies to ILLEGAL ALIENS, too.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How to handle protesters.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory