Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 21, 24, 06:44:59:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706933 Posts in 303055 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Times were not just "Different", people knew how to take a Joke 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Times were not just "Different", people knew how to take a Joke  (Read 232 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 03 21, 18, 07:30:29:PM » Reply

Times were not just "Different", people knew how to take a Joke, they were not Offended by humor, they were not Offended by words.
They (we) were not childish cry-babies back in "The Good Old Days."

Robin Williams' 'Mork & Mindy' co-star Pam Dawber says he 'flashed,' 'grabbed' her on set but she 'never took offense'

Pam Dawber, who co-starred with Robin Williams on the hit sitcom “Mork & Mindy,” says in an upcoming book that the late comedian loved to joke around on set and there were no shortage of sexual antics while filming.

Dawber, 66, detailed the tricks Williams used to pull to Dave Itzkoff, for his biography on the late comedian titled “Robin."

The book is set to be released on May 15, but the Daily Mail shared an excerpt from the upcoming biography.

Dawber said Williams was “such a nice person who had a gigantic heart."

“I really loved Robin and Robin really loved me. We just clicked,” Dawber told Itzkoff per the Daily Mail.

Dawber also revealed Williams’ alleged sexual antics while they filmed the popular late-1970s sitcom.

“I had the grossest things done to me by him. And I never took offense,” she allegedly said. “I mean I was flashed, humped, bumped, grabbed. I think he probably did it to a lot of people … but it was so much fun.”

However, Dawber said times were different and Williams’ behavior appeared to be acceptable.

MORE:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/21/robin-williams-mork-mindy-co-star-pam-dawber-says-flashed-grabbed-her-on-set-but-never-took-offense.html

Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #1 on: 03 22, 18, 07:26:04:AM » Reply

another nothing story by Fox that proves nothing at all and does not even have anything to do with UNWANTED dick flashing, bumping, pussy grabbing and weird ass shit like that which no one in history, male or female, liked having imposed on them by people they did not know or DID NOT LIKE.  sure, some people like to flirt with each other, grab each other, play around like that, but that is because THEY LIKE EACH OTHER, and if somebody else did it, they would slap the shit out of them, if they thought it might not get them fired or hurt their career, or take it because they really needed the job but still hate the shit out of that offensive crap.  for you right wing males who are not openly or secretly gay to believe people should not be offended by people you do not know or do not like flashing you or grabbing you or kissing you or groping you or making lewd remarks to, why not go visit some prison and take a shower with these horny female deprived criminals and see how you might like it when you have no real choice, you sick ass perverts.  do you really think no one should object to being grabbed and prodded and probed like a piece of meat by people you don't know or don't like and if you protest, you just have no sense of humor?  really?

* trump plaque.jpg (106.18 KB, 742x960 - viewed 2 times.)
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 03 22, 18, 10:40:25:AM » Reply

Talking of lewd remarks...........
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 03 22, 18, 10:44:09:AM » Reply

jim and emily, so you don't think senator Al Franken should have resigned?
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #4 on: 03 22, 18, 11:14:55:AM » Reply

Talking of lewd remarks...........

you mean like this?

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on shorty.

Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?

Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s good legs. Go ahead.

Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?

Bush: Down below, pull the handle.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 03 22, 18, 11:21:57:AM » Reply

I didn't say that - did I. But what I will say is that its not the Right who suddenly became intolerant and offended by anything and everything.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 03 22, 18, 11:24:12:AM » Reply

you mean like this?

And thats all you have - private Man Talk.  Had it been Obama he'd have said "dick" instead of pussy.
Oscar_LaVista

« Reply #7 on: 03 22, 18, 11:37:28:AM » Reply

man talk? more like little teen aged boys talk.  goddamn.  you mean you think men gossip like that about women when they are on a bus together?  you must hang around a bunch of 14 year olds, dude.  and obama i would bet very confidently has turned down more women than you and Trump have been with put together.  look at him!! he is a fat slob, and has always been a fatcat pussy boy, all show and no go.  If he ever did get any action, it is because he has always been rich and paid for it one way or the other, not because any woman could actually go for such a puss.  he got out of the draft FOR HAVING BONE SPURS.- after taking 4 student deferments or before, whichever came first.....he is a chickenshit.  now he talks like he could have won the war singlehanded...and like most cowards who were never in combat, and certainly never captured and worked over by the enemy, he is a full on torture supporter, like the craven coward he is, and like all torture supporters are. 
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 03 22, 18, 11:40:10:AM » Reply

so jim you do think Al Franken should have resigned ?   you didn't say.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #9 on: 03 22, 18, 06:36:46:PM » Reply

I mean like......most of Oscar's posts where he can't control his verbal rampage.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #10 on: 03 22, 18, 06:44:02:PM » Reply

yes jim, times have changed.

in the good old days ... Ralph threatened to send Alice 'to the moon" and waved a fist in her face.

in real life, that's domestic violence.

is that what you support jim, violence against women?
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 03 22, 18, 06:52:44:PM » Reply

Ahhhh the old rule number one for liberals, when Clinton cheated on his wife and we are talking about a long time as he did it while governor and while president the left said, when they could no longer deny it, that it was a personal matter between him and Hillary, but now they are suddenly moralists who are trying to spin gold out if straw as whatever trump did he did as a private citizen, and he, unlike Clinton was never accused of rape! Nor did trump ever kill a young woman like teddy boy did!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Times were not just "Different", people knew how to take a Joke
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory