Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 27, 24, 06:23:55:PM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2708388 Posts in 303214 Topics by 309 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: The Constitution is a Living Document 0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: The Constitution is a Living Document  (Read 17040 times)
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #96 on: 04 23, 16, 01:18:02:PM » Reply

God complex Mental problems do that to you.
1965hawks

« Reply #97 on: 04 23, 16, 01:48:28:PM » Reply

duke_joke,

You and DaBozo aren't "productive" people. Truth is, you are rather stupid people, to say the least.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #98 on: 04 23, 16, 01:52:21:PM » Reply

You have to wonder why 1965hawks hates productive people so very much!

If you don't hate productive people, why are you so intent on stripping them of their rights, 1965hawks?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #99 on: 04 23, 16, 02:10:06:PM » Reply

I can imagine hawkiepoop thumping his chest like a gorilla, demanding respect.
1965hawks

« Reply #100 on: 04 23, 16, 02:30:12:PM » Reply

You have to wonder why 1965hawks hates productive people so very much!

All the rational discussants in this forum wonder why you're so fucking stupid, D2D. We wonder, among other things, when your D2Dumb ass will learn the difference between an exclamation point[!] and a period [.].

If you don't hate productive people, why are you so intent on stripping them of their rights, 1965hawks?

Evidently, somebody stripped your idiot ass of what little brain you had a long time ago, D2Demented. You've been nothing but an ass clown for all the time you've been posting on this message board.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #101 on: 04 23, 16, 02:32:17:PM » Reply

1965hawks' arguments exposed for the crap they are he resorts to mindlessly puerile invective!

Pathetic!
Dan
Contributor

GW & Truman are Banned

« Reply #102 on: 04 23, 16, 02:47:17:PM » Reply

A literal Interpretation of the Constitution is a DEAD Constitution.

Is there any other kind?  Without a literal interpretation, that's like not having any Constitution at all.

A Living Constitution is Open to Interpretation

Which is like not having any Constitution at all.  Imagine playing poker where the rules were "living" and open to interpretation.  All of a sudden a STRAIGHT beats a FULL HOUSE.

, which you Republicans just HATE.

Yep.  Republicans hate chaos and disorder.  We hate lawlessness.  We hate the idea that criminals can do whatever they like as long as they interpret the laws according to whatever suits them.

Literal interpretation provides order and justice.
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #103 on: 04 23, 16, 03:24:18:PM » Reply

Hey, Hooty:

The right wanted slavery gone, the left did NOT.  Read your history.
KensanIV

« Reply #104 on: 04 23, 16, 10:09:37:PM » Reply

It is very obvious, that the left believes they can adopt any sort of stand if there is enough left wing video supporters who stand with the left wing regardless of reality

And unfortunately there is more than enough of them who (have no idea) but cling to the left wing bullchit.  And believe this will carry them to any sort of majority, 

We cannot really understand such dreams or hopes. Without revealing the necessity for truth and reality. 

Seriously what have any of these left wingers done to deserve any votes or support? What programs have any of them preformed

I understand that it may be anti_bush... or else you have failed to wake up to the Obama beliefs.  He is far worse than Bush ever hoped or intended to be.   
1965hawks

« Reply #105 on: 04 24, 16, 02:09:08:AM » Reply

duke_john: I can imagine hawkiepoop thumping his chest like a gorilla, demanding respect.

And I bet duke_john is sitting there with smirk a on his ugly mug, convinced that his dumb ass actually knows what the fuck he's babbling about.

LOL   
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #106 on: 04 24, 16, 07:05:51:AM » Reply

Of course I know what I am saying.  You're just like so many people with a superiority complex but are seen by people as fools.

You're a fool, hawkiepoop.
1965hawks

« Reply #107 on: 04 24, 16, 08:14:19:AM » Reply

duke_john: Of course I know what I am saying.

Stop lying, you empty-headed moron. You don't even believe you know what the fuck you're babbling about.

HAHAHA

You're just like so many people with a superiority complex but are seen by people as fools. You're a fool, hawkiepoop.

Yeah...right, dickhead-john. That's a classic example of your own inferiority complex--and, of course, your stupidity and ignorance. And, needless to say, you'll always be the fool in any debate with me.

LOL
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 15 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: The Constitution is a Living Document
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory