Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
09 22, 24, 07:44:37:AM

Login with username and password

Trump knows who the BAD GUYS are.
Thats why they want him gone.

Search:     Advanced search
2706996 Posts in 303067 Topics by 310 Members
Latest Member: Final_Boss
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: liberals are desperate to turn their elected failure into a hero 0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: liberals are desperate to turn their elected failure into a hero  (Read 115 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 09 14, 13, 12:29:48:PM » Reply

that they will lie deceive and make up stuff, or claim he did this or he did that, and that is why things are happing the way they are today!

Thanks liberals for once you make a very good point obama is he reason things are the way they are today. In the sh****r, on jobs economy and American creditability.
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 09 14, 13, 12:35:18:PM » Reply

The T r  E  A  $ o n party assholes are desperate to do anything to distract from their destruction.  Too bad nothing is going to save you phatass.
BOBRI123
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 14, 13, 12:41:42:PM » Reply

So hoosier just what has Obama himself actually done that was Good for the Country ?

BOB  RI    123
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 09 14, 13, 12:50:34:PM » Reply

besides save the economy?  save millions of jobs connected to GM and Chrysler?  ending torture?  presiding over the dow jones doubling?  the unemployment rate coming down? the deficit this year almost half of what it was bush's last year?  getting bin laden and 36 other top al qaeda leaders?  helping the world remove qaddafi, an admitted american killing terrorist dictator?  quite a bit, actually.  why do you ask?
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 09 14, 13, 12:57:41:PM » Reply

bubblbutt,

not much, but he did bring the terrorists that you T  r  E  A  $ on party assholes allowed to attack America and kill thousands of Americans. He did end the two  wars you assholes started, lost and left to America. he did stop the total destruction of the American economy that you T  r  E  A  $ on party assholes were carrying out.  you want more asshole?  What have you
T  r  E  A  $ on party assholes done for America but fuck things up?
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #5 on: 09 14, 13, 01:23:10:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #6 on: 09 14, 13, 01:25:29:PM » Reply

Actually he killed those poor people in Benghazi!
gwboolean

« Reply #7 on: 09 14, 13, 01:30:13:PM » Reply

actually diddledik it was your muzzie BHBs which by the way killed 60 other Americans during the 10 attacks that you
T  r  E A$ o n party allowed and covered up.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #8 on: 09 14, 13, 01:54:26:PM » Reply

you are a lying pig, dvd.  did you accuse bush of killing 53 in 11 embassy attacks when he was president, asshole?  good god.  you right wingers are like sheep.  just tell you something.  doesn't have to be true or even very believable...but if fox or rush or world nut daily or beck say it, you believe it and keep repeating it all the fucking time. 
BOBRI123
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 09 14, 13, 01:56:05:PM » Reply

More people are out of work now than when he was Elected !

Save GM  ?

How many more Jobs from GM went over seas because of him and how much richer did the GM elite get because of him all the while he put the little guy out of a Job ?

He also is directly responsible for the Killings of over 300 and counting when he authorized the Re starting of Fast and furious !

The Economy is getting worse every day as he has been going on countless vacations on the tax payers dime while having the rest of the country on Sequester !

He makes Carter look like a saint !

He is doubtless the worst president in History !

BOB  RI    123
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 09 14, 13, 02:04:01:PM » Reply

More people are out of work now than when Obama was elected.

That is true.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #11 on: 09 14, 13, 02:37:00:PM » Reply

more people admitting they are out of work...how many are supplementing their early retirement with off the grid jobs, like bartending or handyman jobs or trading and selling stuff on ebay? you anti-american pigs always look for the worst possible angle when it comes to this country and hope for the worst possible outcome, if you think it gives you some sort of political edge.  what fucking anti-american pigs you chickenshits are....
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: liberals are desperate to turn their elected failure into a hero
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory